Merc With Glasses

Started by Ricamundo, June 04, 2009, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricamundo

I'm pretty sure ive never seen one;until now. When i went to meat the Limey(whazizname) in Sefapane, i was taking my time, just wandering up the street towards the main building, when he walked right by me.

Perhaps ive not been too observant. has anyone seen that/
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

Do you know that guy that collects tapes? The one who takes photos in the end? Really, "whazizname" I can't bloody remember... REUBEN! ah, doesn't he wear glasses?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

yes he does, he is reporter guy at mikes who just wont stop talking if you let him start....

tho pretty sure have seen a guy in a suit takin pictures in Pala.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Ricamundo

Er no, not him, i mean an armed merc, walking up the street in Sefapane, wearing glasses. First time i'd ever seen that.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

and you don't mean sun glasses or beer glasses, I suppose... well, I'll keep an eye out for mercs with glasses :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: dke58 on June 04, 2009, 04:04:18 PM
yes he does, he is reporter guy at mikes who just wont stop talking if you let him start....
lol, that's a good one - in fact, everyone is a gabby gander in the game - once they start, you don't get word in edgewise...

Art Blade

so true, you never hear yourself say anything but groan or pant occasionally.

Well, same goes for the boss you're asking for a rise  ;D ;D

RedRaven

dont remember him at end at all ? ?
but defo got to the end of game (must be sleep-gaming again)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

RedRaven

oohhhhh !

him.....

got a very hazy memory involving crate of molotvs, crate of hand bombs , M79 , MGL140 and an RPG.

think there was screaming too,

spaceboy

it may be a borrowed memory, but I do think I've seen a merc with glasses too.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

I'm not positive, but I think I've seen similar and seem to recall thinking: "what's that geek doing in Africa..."

KingRat

Quote from: spaceboy on June 04, 2009, 07:59:32 PM
it may be a borrowed memory, but I do think I've seen a merc with glasses too.

Ran into one in Pala last night. Look for a guy with a green skull cap  :)

Art Blade

I've seen some with smallish rectangular glasses, slightly tinted though (like between pale yellow/orange), not sure if you mean those.

JRD

Some shortsighted mercs can be wearing contact lenses... who knows??  :P :P :P :P
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Well, there is a dental clinic - has anyone seen an eye clinic?  ... or at least a place to purchase glasses?

RedRaven

reckon one of the Door Goons has got a "BIGGLES" complex.
have only seen him opening door for you to get in / out of building in tutorial part of game, he`s wearing Goggles !?!
will try and hunt hin down and get a mug shot.

RedRaven

these miscreants were all found in Pala.

[smg id=744 align=center]
[smg id=745 align=center]
[smg id=743 align=center]
[smg id=742 align=center]
[smg id=740 align=center]
[smg id=741 align=center]

not got close enough to any outside Pala yet, usually corpses !

PZ

Great pics dke58!   :-X

DKM2

Hmmm, all I see are red X's (nice ones thou) 
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

JRD

Great pics dkm58.
There is one merc disguised as priest though... did you shot him?  ;D

PZ

Quote from: DKM2 on June 08, 2009, 08:01:21 AM

Probably just a page refresh issue - the server hiccups sometimes.

KingRat

Quote from: DKM2 on June 08, 2009, 08:01:21 AM

same here, even after refreshing the page several times? Trying to open in another tab or window gets 404 error?

I did find the guy with the green skullcap and tinted glasses laying next to a jeep out in the desert....jeep was on top of a diamond case.

RedRaven

odd!!
some of you can see them, some not..
they are in gallery section too.

• JRD - unfortunately priest cant be shot at ,  its the priest in Pala's church but noticed he got glasses on too so added him.
None of the characters we get to choose wear glasses !

KingRat

Quote from: dke58 on June 08, 2009, 01:33:11 PM
odd!!
some of you can see them, some not..
they are in gallery section too.

• JRD - unfortunately priest cant be shot at ,  its the priest in Pala's church but noticed he got glasses on too so added him.
None of the characters we get to choose wear glasses !

When I look at the gallery the last screencap I see from you is the shield/spear dated May 31....nothing since, and I've used several of my computers trying to sort this out?

JRD

Indeed its weird... I see all of them  :(
IE here

Tags:
🡱 🡳