Mercs Say The Darndest Things

Started by eor123, March 18, 2010, 09:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

geez fragger, you must have very recently gone past 5k posts, congratz mate +1 :-X :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I didn't even notice ::) Thanks muchly Art :)

PZ

+1 from me too - 5000 is quite the hallmark  :-X

OWGKID

Quote from: fragger on February 11, 2015, 04:09:04 PM
I've never heard that one ????
Quote from: PZ on February 11, 2015, 03:58:01 PM
I don't remember seeing that one  ???
Quote from: Art Blade on February 11, 2015, 04:05:53 PM
me neither  ???? :)

I modded my game so I got to rep. 5 after I completed all missions for the UFLL and all buddy missions. I will do some recordings on friday regarding that mission. The chief's brother reacted differently too  :o He didn't called me a thief, but said "You don't need to use it. Take whatever it is". Probably referred to my machete or my weapons and he somehow knew that I was after the ledger  >:D ??? :laugh:
LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I think I've heard the Chief's brother use that line once when I cleared the entire area from a distance using the silent AS50

OWGKID

LEGACY

fragger

OWGKID

http://imgur.com/NbhbHak

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: >:D >:D >:D Apparently, the merc wants to surrender. He didn't even try to shoot me  ??? ???  :-D I'm playing as Warren this time and I have never seen this  :o
LEGACY

fragger

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳