Merc With Glasses

Started by Ricamundo, June 04, 2009, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

visible on Firefox (windows and ubuntu).
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

KingRat

Opera not working either. So far I've tried XP(home and Pro) and Vista...also IE8 and now Opera on four computers?

RedRaven

do they show up in galleries section ?
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

KingRat

Quote from: dke58 on June 08, 2009, 02:44:55 PM
do they show up in galleries section ?

Not for me; last one of yours I can see is dated May 31. I'm on my 5th PC with the same results? At this rate I'll wind up trying all 12  :D

DKM2

nope, last one i see is old school
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

RedRaven

got no idea , one of Admin will look into it no doubt, but its got me scratchin my head. specially if you can see earlier pics i've posted cos format is all same.

KingRat

Quote from: dke58 on June 08, 2009, 03:03:45 PM
got no idea , one of Admin will look into it no doubt, but its got me scratchin my head. specially if you can see earlier pics i've posted cos format is all same.

I just noticed the 2 pics you put up in the FarCry3 thread are also RedX. Hovering over it shows the same target info as visible pics, except for the id=#

I'd like to see this sorted since you do post excellent stuff!  :)

RedRaven

yeah me to, going to treble check they are linking to the right folder but cant think of anything else.

oh and cheers for the praise  8)

KingRat

Well what do you know, now I can see them :-X go figure ???

Art Blade

the second from top looks like a racoon (at least like he got himself two black eyes)   8)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Sorry I got to this one so late in the game - is this all sorted out?  Everyone can see the media?

KingRat

Quote from: PZ on June 09, 2009, 12:38:46 PM
Sorry I got to this one so late in the game - is this all sorted out?  Everyone can see the media?

Seems to be working fine now PZ. Really strange that only dke58's caps were redXing, and only his latest ones at that. So far it looks like DKM2 and I were the only ones affected. Like I said, go figure  ;D

PZ

Thanks for the feedback KingRat,  it is good that everyone is able to see the media now, although I'm perplexed as to why the problem arise in the first place because it did not have a common thread that would allow us to identify the issue.

JRD

[smg id=788]

This one saw better days.... By the way, I didn't do it!  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

A shining example of "bloodshot eyes" ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

got one... running free at a GP near Goka Falls
[smg id=802]

Tags:
🡱 🡳