Hostile buddies glitch

Started by OWGKID, February 15, 2015, 03:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

On my Xbox 360, I started a new FC2 game, disappointed that there is no free-roam after the final missions are completed  >:(( I then accidently overwrote my completed save with the new one. After that, the buddies tried to kill me every time I got rescued and subverted a mission for them  :D >:((  :laugh: ??? I don't remember if my game was patched, but it was annoying  :(
LEGACY

fragger

Art Blade

they finally grew a spine, didn't they  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

OWGKID

Quote from: Art Blade on February 15, 2015, 04:55:59 AM
they finally grew a spine, didn't they  :laugh:
Probably  :laugh: :-D I couldn't heal them. I had to PULL OUT THEIR DESERT EAGLE AND SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD every time >:D >:D :angel:
LEGACY

Art Blade

don't even offer those precious syringes. Just a bullet. If you really want to say some last words to those buddies, how about:

"No syringes and no endgame for ya, buddy."

>:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

I seem to recall a time or two where the buddies were hostile - never did realize why, and assumed it was some kind of a glitch

OWGKID

:laugh: Some glitches are annoying  :D
LEGACY

fragger

A couple of times I got almost to the end of a subverted mission, with the buddy for whom I'd done the subverting nearby, when I would get "killed" and my rescue buddy would show up to save me. After I was resuscitated, the two buddies would immediately start fighting each other... ????

PZ

Quote from: GKID7891 on February 16, 2015, 01:17:02 AM
  :laugh: Some glitches are annoying  :D

It was kind of refreshing really, quite the departure from their typical pansy demeanor.

Tags:
🡱 🡳