Weird glitches today . . .

Started by mmosu, October 24, 2009, 07:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eor123

On a couple of occasions, I've off'ed a suit with a frag grenade and gotten no reaction from the town mercs, allowing me to casually walk away.

BTW...those "suits" seem to be damn good shots with their pistols.
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

PZ

Indeed, and they seem to have the same 12x vision that a raptor has - they can see you well before you see them  ;D

Art Blade

I shot a suit in Bowa with my dart once who was walking around between mercs in the open streets, and he just dropped dead. The mercs didn't notice (lol). Every time I try that I alert the entire town but this time. I was so stunned I reloaded a savegame and tried it again, and of course, the whole town was after me, again.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

Quote from: PZ on January 02, 2010, 06:30:51 PM
Indeed, and they seem to have the same 12x vision that a raptor has - they can see you well before you see them  ;D
You know, that is one of the things on my extremely short gripe list for FC2.  You've got this pencil pusher walking around with a big, chrome Desert Eagle strapped to his belt like it's the wild west, and he can shoot a fly in the eye at a hundred paces with it - seems a little unlikely  :-\  More likely you would find him curled up in the fetal position in a puddle of his own urine  ;D

PZ

Art Blade

But FC2 reality is exactly opposite: Coward merc (I shot next to him) and this is what he did:

[smg id=1838 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1839 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1840 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

So he's still alive in the last two shots?! What the heck?! I've never seen one cower like that!

mandru

:-X

Indeed a very unique series of screen shots Art.

Very nice
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

cheers :)

mmosu, yes, he's still alive (and seeking shelter underneath his own arms lol)

PZ

wow - that's a new one to me as well  :-X

fragger

Art Blade

hehe, cheers, guys :)

If you haven't seen that, maybe you haven't seen the priest ring the church bells, either?

You wish. Hehe, got you for a moment, didn't I  ;D

mmosu

Art once shot a man in Bowa just to watch him die  ;D

Art Blade

Hehe, that line reminds me of the following one, that is silly and funny in my opinion:

"Napoleon had the bookbinder Palme shot dead, just to intimidate him"

mmosu

He killed him until he died from it  ;D

Art Blade

;D

"I have no idea how he could possibly have died. I shot him once, he kept walking, I shot him again, he kept walking, in fact, I emptied an entire mag at him, yet he kept moving. Only the first round of the second mag put him down. Maybe it was a different type of ammo? And all of a sudden, completely unexpected, he died?"  ;D

mmosu

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳