16% and all but 3 of my buddies are dead

Started by PZ, July 26, 2009, 12:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

**SPOILER**

I'm attempting to kill all my buddies in Leboa so I can see what happens at the landing zone.  In the past I've managed to kill all but one, but this time through I hope to kill them all.  If successful, it would be interesting to see what Reuben says when he gives me the choice of Mike's or Church.

In this play through, each time a buddy has offered me a subverted mission, I've killed them at the end (so far, none of the buddies are listed in stats as abandoned, which means they will be at the LZ)

RedRaven

Ace. cant recall but while ago there were posts about killing buddies etc, at some point you do actually need 1 but as far as can recall thats near end of act2.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

hehehe PZ! My goal exactly. I killed them all as soon as I could - after taking on each buddy's alternative to the main mission they died. Had to get injured once so I could kill my rescue buddy too. Found the 6th buddy and shot him right there. Again, I'm left with Michele who resists... She was at Mike's while I played the church part. Couldn't kill her last time, either.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Michele was the 6th buddy in this play through and I let her live so I could do her buddy quests.  She is at Mike's now, and Quarbani is almost dead - will kill him as soon as I reload.  I might be in the same boat as you.

On a related note, I felt bad about killing Paul; just as I pulled the trigger he said "Oh God... I'm sorry mom..."

Art Blade

ask me... my 6th buddy was Flora. Could be a cool girl... if only. Gave her the injection first (else she wouldn't show up as a buddy met) and shot her right at the crash site in cold blood, both hers and mine  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳