Weird glitches today . . .

Started by mmosu, October 24, 2009, 07:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art is correct - the big truck and everything else at the crash site is only there if you accept the side quest to get the fuse for the bomb.  Alas, it never returns, nor does anything else, unless of course, you load a prior save and do it again  ;D

Speaking of which, my favorite approach is to park my AT near the flooded part of the road south of the crash site and make my way up the foot path (past the diamond on the ledge to the left) and onto the ledge above the southern edge of the crash site.  Then take out the two snipers and finish off the rest is easy.

PZ

QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

This message appears with greater frequency as time passes, and is an indicator of how many people read (and reply to) comments and questions.  :-X

Art Blade

glad I didn't want to reply JUST THEN  ;D ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

LOL, I just got it again!

How about big trucks in Leboa?

• PetroSahel
  • Near the underground house in the northeast region
  • The railyard
  • Private Property
More?

Art Blade

I know what you guys are going to say again. :)

Check this post
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on November 19, 2009, 05:16:08 PM
I know what you guys are going to say again. :)

What else can we say, mate? You da guru ;D

:) Cheers, guys, I stand corrected re: the big truck at Crash Site. I never thought to check there when not actually on the fuse mission. So I believe mandru was correct in the first place, there are no other big trucks in Bowa.

Art Blade

fragger, tehee  ;D

Actually my first thought was, wow, that guy (mandru) knows which stage of the game I was on by recognising Nasreen, knowing she can only show up in Bowa, and also knowing there are no big trucks but mission related ones. And on top he goes "Ah, of course! I should have spotted that" LOL  :-X :-X :-X  ;D If "guru" is one way of saying "expert" then "mandru" is on to top of that  ;D

mmosu

Yeah, I've been reading along with this and shaking my head in disbelief the whole time!  You guys are on a whole different level here  ;)

Art Blade

hehe  ;D There isn't much to it, really. Just playing the game, that's it :) The trick is, a) noticing, and b) remembering  ;D

Both can be achieved and improved by repetition  ;)

PZ

lol, with my poor memory, it is lucky if I can recall anything about the game (tells you something about how many times I've played FC2!)  ;D

... and continue to do so

Art Blade

the good thing is, you'll never get bored of FC2. So many new things to discover, every time you start a new playthrough  ;D

PZ

Indeed so - these days I'm forcing myself to depart from the same old way of approach with every mission I do - lots of fun actually, because they often do not develop the way I thought they would.

mmosu

Quote from: Art Blade on November 20, 2009, 10:16:49 AM
hehe  ;D There isn't much to it, really. Just playing the game, that's it :) The trick is, a) noticing, and b) remembering  ;D

Yeah, about that . . .
My problem isn't so much the noticing as the remembering . . .

fragger

;D ;D ;D

I noticed all the comments here and I was going to reply, but I forgot what I was going to say

Art Blade

sometimes it's good to remember to forget something  ;)

mmosu

I also thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken  ;)

Art Blade

mandru

I find it's the things you'd like to forget that stick with you the longest.

also

Quote from: Art Blade on November 20, 2009, 08:57:09 AM
If "guru" is one way of saying "expert" then "mandru" is on to top of that  ;D

Heh heh, I'm a little uncomfortable with the title Guru since I'm less than spot on at answering questions before they are asked and mountain tops get too chilly. Cold and sitting cross legged makes my joints ache :P.

I've become accustomed being called an annoying know-it-all so I'll settle for that.

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

here you can replace "annoying" with "well respected"  or even "sought out" :)

mandru

Quote from: Art Blade on November 21, 2009, 09:45:28 AM
"well respected"  or even "sought out"

I guess I can learn to live with that.  ;D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

fragger

Quote from: mandru on November 21, 2009, 08:12:04 AM
Heh heh, I'm a little uncomfortable with the title Guru since I'm less than spot on at answering questions before they are asked and mountain tops get too chilly. Cold and sitting cross legged makes my joints ache :P.

I've become accustomed being called an annoying know-it-all so I'll settle for that.

Lol ;D ;D ;D

How about a congenial know-it-all? (notice I said congenial - not congenital)

Art Blade

mmosu

can a congenital know-it-all claim that it's not their fault?

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳