2014 caption contest #2

Started by Art Blade, April 21, 2014, 12:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

OK, here we go again.  :-D
[smg id=6755 type=preview align=center caption="underground"]
"WHAT! I unlocked an underground station? They didn't lock bus stations. All I wanted were some bloody pills!"
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

(Announcer hushed voice over)  "And that ladies and gentlemen was an exceptional execution of patience and skill resulting in his drawing a 2 under on this tricky 5 par hole.  Having dropped his initial 2-fer opening shot out of sight of their companions on the left side and then capping the two remaining mercs while they were still collecting their wits demonstrates that this fine young shooter will be someone to watch out for in coming engagements.  The grand masters will need to watch their backsides as this hot new talent is coming gunning for them in the ongoing quest to be #1.  Back to you Rick."
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Art Blade

:laugh:

I've always known that we've got quite a few crazy people among us, and that was just a brilliant example of "minds running free" -- splendid, creative, extraordinary.. +1 :-X for you, mandru  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru

nexor

:laugh:
There can only be one mandru, +1 from as well mate

mandru

- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳