Caption Contest 8

Started by Art Blade, May 03, 2009, 02:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

The screenie has a different format because I cropped it. (The rest was black anyway) (no pun intended).

You see the chief of police in action. How about some nice captions :)

[smg id=261 align=center width=300]
What do you waaAAARGH f@#$ING banana peels!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

HEY! WHO MOVED THE %&%$%#!! BENCH?
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

HAHAhahaha!!! wow LOL, n1 Ricamundo :-X

YEAH babe, we sure know how to DANCE!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

actually, that made me pick my new avatar :)

spaceboy

"Come on baby....lets do the twist"
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

Cut! Cut! God damn it, this is the 50th time! Bloody extras!

retiredgord

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE AFRICA?  Here's Police Chief.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Hum? No, this isn't going to... yes, it is... MALARIA ATTACK!

TheFishlord

COME ON BROTHA TRY SOME OF DIS sh!$! IT'S AWSOME!

Art Blade

lol, that reminds me of "Crank!" (I) with Jason Statham in the back of the cab, having a bad time, and the Jamaican cab driver hands him a flask "Take some of this sh!$, it's made from pure plant sh!$" LOL

spaceboy

Quote from: Art Blade on May 03, 2009, 07:11:36 AM
Hum? No, this isn't going to... yes, it is... MALARIA ATTACK!
good one.

Quote from: Art Blade on May 03, 2009, 09:21:21 AM
lol, that reminds me of "Crank!" (I) with Jason Statham in the back of the cab, having a bad time, and the Jamaican cab driver hands him a flask "Take some of this sh!$, it's made from pure plant sh!$" LOL
If I was going to have a man-crush on someone, it'd be Jason Statham. 

Oh and thanks to Aeris I believe it was for teaching us the multiple quote idea.  :-X

Art Blade

And I have to thank you for part of my line "this isn't ... yes it is" made me laugh once, so why not use it in a different context :)

spaceboy

yeah I like that alot, it's too funny to only be used once. 
I just thought what your line reminds me of.  The MALARIA ATTACK being screamed in all caps reminds me of a movie with Meg Ryan (I think it was French Kiss or something like that) when she's on a train and starts eating cheese despite her issue with lactose.  She starts having pains and eventually screams "LACTOSE INTOLERANCE!".

Art Blade

RedRaven

hey who took my limbo bar?
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

I thought about limbo too, funny you should post it :)

PZ

Quote from: dke58 on May 04, 2009, 11:37:59 PM
hey who took my limbo bar?

haha, that's a good one!  :-X

Art Blade

yes, it is :) good one, dke58

You seen Matrix? This is... BULLET TIME!

PZ

That's a good one too Art!  I can see the Matrix hero's performing moves like that...

Tags:
🡱 🡳