catption contest 3

Started by Art Blade, April 19, 2009, 10:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Another pic. Let's see what you make of it :)

Please type your Caption in bold letters (either hit the B button below left of your post's subject (Re:...) then type, then hit B again, or type [ b]your caption[ /b] (no space between those brackets; I had to to avoid turning it into code)

[smg id=112 align=center width=480]

Ok, you've seen the road sign! No pedestrians!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Yeah, Yeah. Big Church, and no cemetery.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

On a dead merc day you can see forever
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Hey daddy, why are all those men sleeping in the road?

(I know, I know, stupid...)

One other thing you can do to avoid the forums code view (which is default) is to go into your profile and check the box so that WYSIWYG is the default - that makes it easy to use the bulleted lists, text formatting, url entry, etc.  I use it because I stink at forums codes...

Art Blade

...and I like code but seem to have activated wysiwyg and forgot to check what it causes. LOL
cheers for that, going to undo that.

OK ok ok, I forgot about that safety switch. Really sorry.

Art Blade

PZ

hahaha... good one!   ;D

Art Blade

hehe, I really laughed quite a bit when I had the idea with the sneeze one :)

OK guys, get up already! the UNO has left town.

spaceboy

ooh man, you guys have some good ones up there.

How about:

"8,9,10...ready or not, Here I ....GUYS! I can still see you!"
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Good one spaceboy!  Reminds me of when we were kids playing hide and seek.   :)

Art Blade

good one indeed, spaceboy *snicker*

Art Blade

hey Daddy, look, I hit 'em all!

Art Blade

Next time we send in our airborne division, we should distribute parachutes.

spaceboy

Good one Art.  I love these caption contests.  Reminds me of the Mysteries of Harris Burdick.

Art Blade

interesting... only this series of captions isn't designed for creating a story. But that would be another idea for a topic... perhaps you could think of something?

just thought of a cheap line:

What the flipping heck happened here?

that is something I would most likely have thought, had I seen it for the first time.

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

;D I have to agree - these caption threads are quite entertaining!

Ricamundo

Quote from: Art Blade on April 19, 2009, 10:19:19 AM
Another pic. Let's see what you make of it :)

Please type your Caption in bold letters (either hit the B button below left of your post's subject (Re:...) then type, then hit B again, or type [ b]your caption[ /b] (no space between those brackets; I had to to avoid turning it into code)

[smg id=112 align=center width=480]

Ok, you've seen the road sign! No pedestrians!

"IT'S RAINING MEN!" Song by Gerri Halliwell, if my not so great memory serves.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

spaceboy

good one.  But originally by the Weather Girls way back in the day  (don't tell anybody I know that)  But ya' gota give credit where it's due.

JRD

Quote from: Ricamundo on April 22, 2009, 03:18:51 AM

"IT'S RAINING MEN!" Song by Gerri Halliwell, if my not so great memory serves.

I think we have a winner... hahahaha excellent one Ricamundo
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

quality, she only did cover of it tho, was done by "the weather girls" before she warbled her way thru it.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

How many times have I told you: if I shout "get down," you don't start to dance!

retiredgord

ONE LITTLE TWO LITTLE THREE LITTLE MERCIES, FOUR LITTLE, FIVE LITTLE SIX LITTLE MERCIES...
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

hahaha! cruel!

by the way... anyone notice the topic ... "catption" - dunno what that is   ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳