Caption Contest 6

Started by Art Blade, May 01, 2009, 05:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

As always, please write your bold captions  ;)

edit: I feel a need to add what made me start this one. When I looked at this pic, I remembered PZ mentioned once how much he enjoyed hot food and also that, compared to a PS3 controller, driving a car wasn't as easy on a PC. He was hoping for an easy solution. Then again, the pic could be used for another caption contest... :)

[smg id=249 align=center width=400]
No, PZ, this is the last time I drive you to our real hot BBQ restaurant.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Ok, Art Blade, been playing "walking torch" again?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I'm the only cab in the entire area. Sorry it took 3 weeks to show up.

spaceboy

"Roll 'em up"

As in National Lampoon's Vacation when they find themselves in a not so pleasant part of St. Louis (in case you missed my allusion)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Hacko

"Ah sh*t, I can't leave these guys alone for 5 minutes without something blowing up."

JRD

Havoc street please, and hurry up, I've a meeting
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

"I'm your tourist guide and I see no fire, no smoke, no mercs. Just landscape. Isn't it beautiful?"

JRD

Airport to local festivities?? That would be U$99 sir, make it U$100

JRD

Barbecue? Nah... that's the last foreingner

Art Blade

LOL ;D

To Gobbler's Knob. It's Groundhog Day.

spaceboy

"Uh, you wouldn't happen to have any beer on you, would ya?"
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

retiredgord

:o  WHOAAA!!!  That WAS the Welcome Wagon.   :o

Or: I hope that's not the Urban Renewal group ::)
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

I'm a taxi driver. As in "Taxi Driver". You know, "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the f@#k do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK."

Art Blade

I edited the first post, because I have a feeling that, lacking a proper introduction, it may have hurt PZ's feelings, which was never my intention. He's such a nice guy, and the thought made me feel bad :)

PZ

Don't give it a second thought, my friend - no offense ever taken and I figured that was what you had in mind, and in any case, it's great to be able to have fun with one another!   :-X

Art Blade

phew... cheers :) you posted everywhere but here. THAT was strange :)

PZ

I actually noticed a problem with the Unread posts link in the main top menus - didn't see some of the posts until I looked deeper!   :)

Ricamundo

"I HAD MY TAXI EQUIPPED WITH A HORN ACTIVATED GRENADE LAUNCHER YESTERDAY, BUT I FORGOT.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

lol you sure have a quaint sense of humour  :-X :-X

Art Blade

The last guy I drove ate there too. When he farted, I lost the roof of my car.

Tags:
🡱 🡳