caption contest 1

Started by Art Blade, April 17, 2009, 01:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

hahaha *sigh* hahaha  :D

hahahhahah! Oh dear *gasps for breath*

All your captions are so funny. You know, that screenie, when I browsed my collection... I thought well, this one is somehow different. Its true potential  would go to waste if only posted as a screenshot, so I came up with the caption contest. The great response encourages me (how about you?) to keep an eye out for anything special during my travels in FC2. There are lots of occasions but unfortunately most of the time it is simply slightly too lethal to take some time for a screenshot  :D

Ok. We've got quite a collection now for this pic. I think it's ok to summarise at this point so we "get the picture" literally :)

[smg id=95 type=preview align=center width=640]

01 Stop everybody, STOP! I've run out of ammo, ok?
02 Oh... so that was really your sister huh?
03 Any chance we may discuss it as gentlemans at Mike's?
04 Well..... look what we got here!
05 Hold it! That guy in the flower box! I can't aim straight because he makes me laugh so hard! Can someone please cover him before we go on?
06 Look...guys...I thought that Datsun was community property!
07 Jesus Christ! Let's bring this on! I've seen you! You are nothing, and I'll make you a whole lot less than nothing!
08 HEY MATE. WE DON'T WANT NO TROUBLE.!!
09 Ok, ok, you got me. A fresh start is out of the question I believe?
10 Err... this is not the AVON convention is it?
11 STOP! Nobody moves! I've just lost one of my contact lenses!
12 Time out, Time Out...I SAID TIME OUT!
13 Look guys, I was joking, geez you take everything so seriously
14 itchy finger, itchy finger... man, I said I was sorry about your friend!!!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

"You losers on the left, get out of my sight! Alrigth the rest of you ladies, we're going to saty here until you get this routine right! A-one, A-two, lift, aim, shuffle, swing, lift, aim, shuffle, swing!"

By the way, best line ever from FC2 is in my sig. ;D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Tags:
🡱 🡳