Just finished the game again this morning...

Started by PZ, April 18, 2009, 10:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

For those of you that have not completed the game: **SPOILER**

When I started the game I intended to kill all of my Leboa buddies to see what happens at the landing - killed them all except Josip (he got lucky that I entered the last mission before I -off'd him.

So, I came into the Landing zone and there was Frank Bidders (my best buddy in Bowa standing all alone telling me a bunch of BS (I knew what he really had in mind) so I gave him a .50 in the head.  Then I went into the zone and took the briefcase half expecting a bunch of howling buddies to come my way, but that was not the case - yep you guessed it - only Josip came my way with a bad attitide.  Taking care of the old fellow with the AS50 to the head was simple...

retiredgord

I'm not sure if just letting your buddies "die" helps out in the last scenario as I had all from the syrette group seeming to reappear along with good ole best from the South ( and that Nareen) whom I knew let die.
I think next time thru I'll do some character surgery
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

On my first through I decided to help the underground, so all buddies died at Mike's. In the landing zone, only a couple of buddies showed up (I reckon the ones that were not at Mike's in the north).

On this second through I decided to stay with the crew at Mike's (man, that was terrible... I hope I never have to be in a situation like that). Also, this time, I had freed all buddies plus the one who survived the plane crash (means six buddies met in the north). I hope they all stay alive so I can have a real party in the landing zone this time (and repay their kindness of the first through) *rubs hands* hehe
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Man, I found all 6 northern buddies one time and it seemed like they were all at the Landing Zone - that was one heck of a brutal fight...

Tags:
🡱 🡳