Journal entry: bad first day in Bowa-Seko...

Started by PZ, March 29, 2009, 11:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed - just did a mission for Frank Bidders where I went to Sehlakalase island, hopped onto the barge and sailed right back to Port Selao for some merc maintenance.  Simple mission, but those cheeky APR and UFLL guys all ganged up on me at once; the grenade launcher vaporized them all...  Afterward, I was instructed to see the Doctor at the clinic in Port Selao where the northeast sentry shoved me as I went by (you wait, you ba$t@rd...) - started talking with the doc, but just at that moment the whole town went postal... had a heck of a time getting out of there with my skin intact.

Then that nervy Bidders character calls me,, and again I have to bail his worthless butt out...  have half a mind to let him go it alone...

Grumbling to myself, I sailed to the marina and did all of Frank's dirty w@&k (that man is never around when the fighting starts...)  Once everyone was dead, I went to the weapon shop where the dealer offered me a steal of a deal - I get the honor of buying more weapons If I do a job for him!  (He's lucky that I don't have my 6P9 on me...)

Like a fool, I do the job - a convoy a couple of clicks east of town... waited with my assault truck 90 degrees to the road, blocking the way.  Up they came... started firing at them from a distance and they swarmed on my location like flies on stink.  Cocky they were, even getting out of their vehicles, so confident in my demise they were - now it was my turn to go postal.... everyone dead moments later.

Now for some sweet revenge... loaded up the front of the big truck with IEDs, then drove back to town, parking the big rig right next to the concrete barrier where the (you guessed it) a$$#$%$ of a merc still had a bad attitude.  Went to the church and climbed to the third floor where I watched out the window while flipping the switch on the detonator - satisfying screams of death as the flaming explosions swept the night time sky ...

Climbed down the ladders and melted into the crowd...

Tags:
🡱 🡳