Journal Entry: An assassination in Sefapane

Started by Dweller_Benthos, March 29, 2009, 02:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Another tip from a cell call and I had a job in Sefapane. Some guy must've made some serious enemies for what they were paying to get rid of him. I took the late bus from the Weelegol station to the Sefapane station. Dumb bastards who built these bus stations should have put them in more convenient locations. Luckily there was a Datsun parked at the station that no one seemed to care for, quick w@&k with a slimjim and some creative wiring under the dash and I was off.

I took the scenic route to avoid any prying eyes on the way, and stopped to load the car with some remote detonated explosives. I planned to try to get as close as I could with it and let it fly, hoping to take the target out and anyone nearby.

I got into town and there were quite a few strange looks tossed my way, but no one seemed to notice the many pounds of explosives in the car. I found my target outside his headquarters building smoking cigarettes and taking inventory of explosives. Not two things I would do at the same time, but hey, that's me.

I couldn't quite get the car as close as I wanted, so I found another wreck to plant some booms on and drove it to the other side near some barrels holding who knows what, they looked nasty anyway, so I figured they would help my little plan.

Walked to the edge of town and flipped the switch on the remote detonator, and just like that, no more Mr. Bad Guy. And more diamonds in my pocket, to buy more weapons with, to kill more bad guys, to get more diamonds......
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳