Funny moments

Started by PZ, April 06, 2010, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

yes!  I have enjoyed them immensely as well.  Almost as much as the announcements from the Joker in Arkham Asylum!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

lol, I'm usually too busy dodging bullets to pay much attention - will need to listen more carefully in the future  :-X

eor123

[smg id=2278 type=av]
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

PZ

That's a good one - how did that come about?

eor123

I have no idea. I just noticed it while looking for items after a fire fight.
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

spaceboy

PZ

I witnessed a funny death of a govman this morning - the traffic was mostly stopped as usual when the fighting starts, and he inched his way across the road toward me, firing his shotgun the entire way.  He thought he had me as he stood by the trunk of a citizen's car when suddenly another Panauan vehicle slammed into the trunk of that car with the result you can easily imagine.

A strangled cry of surprise was all he could manage before being sandwiched and then ejected from between the two vehicles similar to squeezing a tube of toothpaste too aggressively.  I was so surprised and laughing so hard I didn't even notice what kind of vehicle hit him.  ;D

Art Blade

LOL, "similar to squeezing a tube of toothpaste too aggressively"   ;D  :-X Funny story  ;D

I had my first funny moment when I was being chased by a govmen patrol car on a bridge (traversing another road). He pulled up to my right side and I harshly steered my car into his, the next thing I saw was how he fell back and ran over the bannister in a high arc and going down, shortly after I heard the thudding explosion somewhere behind me LOL
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

eor123

Panau girls are tough. Pull a gun on one and she'll flip a booger at you.

[smg id=2282 type=av]

Water skiing, Panau style. The skier was a little reluctant. Must have been his first time.

[smg id=2284 type=av]

Yet another Just Cause 2 WTF moment. I'll leave the captioning to someone else. All of my ideas were rather nasty.

[smg id=2283 type=av]

spaceboy

those are all excellent eor.  The girl picking her nose made me grin from ear to ear - so funny they put stuff like that in there.  I really like the water skiing as well - and the last one - yeah I'll leave that one alone as well.  :)

PZ

Good videos, eor, I particularly like the one with the Panauan water skier.  :-X

Art Blade

The girl was funny  ;D The water ski vid was really amusing  ;D :-X

All I could think about the last one, looking at the guy, was "HRRRRGNGH! Crrrrrrrrrrap!"  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

In a world as big as JC2, I can't believe what just happened... After like two hours doing random stuff like driving down highways, fighting some govmen, hijacking military helos and fighting them off, driving cross country and along the costline... I ended up just in front of the HQ of the Roaches (never been there before) and on top they had a mission for me. LOL

eor123

And they have free ammo.  :-X

PZ

and the point is that the fun never stops, and that you always have something to do even if it's not a mission of some kind.

eor123

[smg id=2289 type=av]

PZ

Looks funny - almost as funny as the motorcycle govmen that become flattened when chasing you.

spaceboy

Art Blade

LOL "ouch!"  ;D :-X

eor123

[smg id=2308 type=av]

Art Blade

Yeah, hehe, I saw stuff like that, too :) Happens all the time, and I always feel tempted to lob a grenade over to dissolve that traffic jam  ;D

eor123

I avoid killing civilians as a general rule but it was tempting.

I used a few civilians as practice for some grapple hook craziness and they died in the process. It wasn't long after that I was stricken with the "Black Gold" glitch and had to back track over 10 hours of gameplay.

Bad Karma, I tell ya.

Art Blade

FYI

I split this topic to continue the discussion with
Not the funniest mission

Thank you.

Art Blade

Today some govmen boat patrol made me laugh. They somehow managed to strand on a beach and I don't know what happened, there was no one around but me and I didn't do anything, their boat exploded and one govman went "Aaaaaah!" -- that was the moment I realised that they were there at all  ;D

eor123

On a couple of occasions something has happened to govmen who are parachuting into a firefight and they fall from the sky screaming. One time I had two literally fall [and bounce]  at my feet. I never fired a shot at them.

I haven't been able to capture a video of this. I don't know if their parachutes are getting tangled or if they are getting caught in the wash of the prop blades.

Tags:
🡱 🡳