Another caption contest, if you will....

Started by Dweller_Benthos, April 30, 2009, 07:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

[smg id=236 align=center width=400 caption="Crash in tree, drop diamonds, break neck, bummer."]

Bad luck for you, more diamonds for me, lol.

This one was mentioned either here or back on FC2world about the hang glider crashed in a tree and the diamond below it. Finally found it, it's the diamond south of TaeMoCo mine, just to the west of the safe house. Never noticed the hang glider when I was through there numerous times on my way from the bus station. I was just heading back to the bus after doing the assassination mission at the mine at night in the rain when I looked up the hill and noticed something in the tree... came back in the daytime to get a good screeny.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

spaceboy

"My those vultures are getting big, feeding on all the dead mercs."
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

DKM2

"OnStar has detected an airbag deployment, do you require assistance?"

*cough* "Michelle?"
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

With all that open area around me I'll see if I can land on THAT treearaarrarhsfjhhvh............................................. [flat line]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Sorry Marty, I got here as soon as I could....[BANG...]

retiredgord

DAMN..it looked a lot smaller from way back there!!
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Scotty to bridge. The transporter works fine now. No, I haven't seen Kirk's suitcase...
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I walk along here every day and waved him every time. Took the poor ba$t@rd 5 days until he fell off that tree.

Tags:
🡱 🡳