Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I'd call that a war zone. One-man army Art vs Hoyt's clowns 1:0  :-()
[smg id=5894 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0708"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Cool screenies guys, and great entertainment :laugh: :-X

Quote from: Art Blade on April 19, 2013, 03:22:18 PM
you're not saying if Vaas is on top, that fragger is.. OK, let's not spill it out.  >:D

I swear I'm gonna save up, fly over there and sort you guys out one day :-()

Be afraid... Be very afraid...

fragger

Little-known fact: In the southern hemisphere, steel floats.

[smg id=5895 align=center width=600]

mandru

Gee fragger, I'm pretty sure some of our northern battle ships are mad out of steel.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

thanks mate :)
Quote from: fragger on April 20, 2013, 07:08:59 AMI swear I'm gonna save up, fly over there and sort you guys out one day :-()
:laugh:
Great pic, fragger.  :)
Quote from: mandru on April 20, 2013, 07:50:04 AMmad out of steel
funny expression or typo?  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Err... Both.  ( ;) it was a typo)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

PZ

I sure do miss Africa.  There was something special about the environment in FC2 that I have not experienced since, and doubt that i will again.

fragger

I feel the same way :)

Art Blade

I think a lot of FC2's atmosphere was also based on the sound design, particularly authentic recordings of birds and insects.

fragger

Agree, FC2 had a very rich and realistic ambience. I also miss the wonderful lighting effects, which really did impart a sense of dawn, early morning, midday, late afternoon, twilight and night, as well as lovely atmospheric effects like mistiness, haziness, wetness, etc. The truly fractal weather system was a terrific piece of w@&k and really added to the immersion factor. FC3 weather seems to consist largely of just day, night and stormy. There is a bit of transition between these but it's very quick and not very noticeable, except for the ridiculously abrupt storm onsets (deadline constraints, maybe?) In FC2 you could almost feel the weather 8)

nexor

I agree also, in FC2 I mostly travel on foot to experience the so-close-to-real-life nature environment that was created.
Many areas where I go hunting have similar environments as being portrayed in FC2 and I often still play the game because it putting me in the kind of nature that I love and grew up in.   :( 

Art Blade

I had a minor run-in with the wrong sort of people and once it was sorted out, I noticed the guy above the barbed wire..
[smg id=5896 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0717"]
..then it started to rain. However, kind of funny :) I guess it was an exploding pack of C4 that blew up the car and sent him up there (invisible wall from the outside) :-D
[smg id=5897 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0723"]
"Driving licence and registration, please."
[smg id=5898 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0728"]

Art Blade

Quote from: nexor on April 19, 2013, 11:04:09 PM
"Line'em up fellas"

you inspired me.  :-D
[smg id=5900 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0752"]
[smg id=5901 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0755"]

nexor

Did you leave any jeeps for us?   :-D

Dweller_Benthos

Dude! You totally nailed that 360 off the edge! Too bad you didn't stick the landing though....

[smg id=5902]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Fantastic pics Art!  :-X

Art Blade

lol nexor  :laugh: Enough there, still  :)
And thanks, PZ :)

D_B, I know that place. I did a 360 off the edge there and "landed" my car. I think subsequently the car burnt down the place, then :-D
[smg id=5903 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0270"]

fragger

Great shots Art :-X

LMAO at this guy:

Quote from: Art Blade on April 21, 2013, 06:35:47 AM
[smg id=5898 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0728"]

It's like you just ran over his foot :-()

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: Art Blade on April 21, 2013, 03:40:29 PM
lol nexor  :laugh: Enough there, still  :)
And thanks, PZ :)

D_B, I know that place. I did a 360 off the edge there and "landed" my car. I think subsequently the car burnt down the place, then :-D
[smg id=5903 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0270"]

Nice. I died so many times around these cliffs trying to get loot. Don't know what it was, but I was seriously clumsy and kept falling off and forgetting I had a wingsuit.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

D_B, I tried so many times with  my wingsuit to bloody land there but usually smacked into the wall or plummeted down right next to the landing zone into the water or smeared myself across and along the cliff on the way down and as you can see, I even drove  down which worked nicely (you better use some syringes to survive that if you are so inclined  :-() ) Now I have experience and usually manage to get it right. :)

Fragger, it wasn't his foot. I just clapped the door shut while he was relieving himself.. :-D
"it burns like a mother.." -- "yeah, yeah, and it bleeds like a pig." >:D

fragger

:laugh: Hehe, instant soprano >:D

That spot in the pics can be gotten to by climbing down vines and ledge-jumping, but the wingsuit is quicker, if trickier.

Art Blade

haven't seen those vines but that's an idea. I did make use of platform jumping, though. :)

Hehe, instant soprano  :) I could have told him, "oi, mate, now that you seem to be quite attached to my car, let me drag you around a bit"  :-D

Art Blade

End of a chase.
[smg id=5905 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0762"]

Art Blade

Roadkill :-()

A bear!  *grunt*
[smg id=5906 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0777"]
vroooom.. THUD! splatter!
[smg id=5907 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0778"]
a few thuds later: that's it, then, I reckon
[smg id=5908 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0780"]
.. and then I skinned him.  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳