Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

It all started here.

I'd intended that post to mean that Citra looks too much like her brother for me to find her greatly attractive, but I didn't word it very well :D :-D

And you're not dumb :)

mandru

fragger you stated that opinion clearly in post #4 of that same thread.  Art just couldn't resist having a go at ya when you came back and stepped in it again.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

correct  :-D Of course I did get what fragger meant but I saw a way of reading it that probably hadn't occurred to anyone else, particularly and most certainly not to fragger, so I just had to point it out.   :laugh:

Man, I am so evil sometimes  ^-^ And I can't resist stuff like that :)

Of course I won't ever forget D_B's find when he got me, keyword "bowels"  8-X :laugh:

Here is the source where D_B got me
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

I'm gonna keep my nose clean on this one    8-X   :-D

TheStranger

Hahahahaha

thx for the laughing fragger and Art. Great  :laugh:

PZ

Quote from: nexor on March 20, 2013, 12:29:34 AM
I'm gonna keep my nose clean on this one    8-X   :-D

:laugh:

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

I had released this bear to help clear an outpost, and he ended up doing most of the w@&k. I went over to thank him, but he ignored me, so I threw a rock at his head. He still ignored me until I got close enough for him to realize I was there. But I had fun pelting him with rocks for a while.

[smg id=5724]

Dune reference!

[smg id=5725]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

TheStranger

Hmm I think not:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

Synthetic cannabis is a psychoactive designer drug derived from natural herbs sprayed with synthetic chemicals that, when consumed, allegedly mimic the effects of cannabis. It is best known by the brand names K2[1] and Spice,[2] both of which have largely become genericized trademarks used to refer to any synthetic cannabis product. (It is also for this reason that synthetic cannabis is often referred to as spice product, due to the latter.) There is controversy among calling Spice and K2 synthetic cannabis and is considered by some to be a misnomer, because the ingredients contained in these products are mimics, not copies of THC.[3]

fragger

"Synthetic cannabis" is pretty dangerous stuff, there have already been episodes of permanently induced psychoses and even a couple of fatalities caused by it in this country.

Dweller_Benthos

I was referring to the "interstellar navigation" part, which is a direct reference to the Dune books/movies where the drug called spice melange http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Spice_Melange helps those who take enough of it to navigate starships. See http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Navigator for

QuoteA Guild Navigator was a senior rank of artificially super evolved humans within the Spacing Guild, and for many Guildsmen the pinnacle of their ambitions. Mutated through the consumption of and exposure to massive amounts of the spice Melange, Navigators are able to use a mentally conditioned and trained form of prescience to safely navigate interstellar and galactic space in long range starships called Heighliners.

The real drug called spice is pretty nasty.
D_B

Art Blade

I did see the Spice formula and I too realised there was a clear Dune reference as pointed out by D_B. Dune=Cool :)

What is a bit disturbing is that this game features tons of drug informations and drug-related stuff everywhere up to visualised trips (red pills in the cave and the mushroom hallucination bit when collecting them for the Doc.)

Art Blade

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

[smg id=5728 type=preview align=center caption="Fly Me to the Moon"]

TheStranger

I believe I can fly  :laugh:

Binnatics

:-X :)

I love Dune too. My first C&C game that I got really hooked on (Dune2) I guess. I can still remember the sound effects when Harkonnen came rushing in to attack my base... and then;  ???? Where's my harvester? It aught to be half full already... :o Those damn worms :angry-new:      ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I love the film. And I remember two games, Dune and Dune2. The first was an adventure which I was crazy about and the second was a round based strategy game which I didn't like.

Hacko

It's a bird, no it's a plane........ :-()

Nice pic Art  :-()

Art Blade

cheers guys :)

Here, after a bit of mine games, near the Pacific Airfield.

Anyone injured? No? Well, no.. all dead. Kind of hard to teach someone a lesson if they won't remember it due to sudden demise as a direct result from the lesson taught. Need to rethink my strategy and come up with a different means of didactics.

Or not.  :-D

[smg id=5731 type=preview align=center caption="2013 03 22 00001"]

PZ

fragger

:laugh:

That's quite the parking lot - parked on mercs >:D

I also have fond memories of the original Dune game, it kept me busier than a blue-arsed fly :-() And I remember that cute little clinch scene between Paul and Chani among the dunes - awww... ^-^

Art Blade

hehe  :-()
And I agree, couldn't come up with a better comparison than yours..
Quote from: fragger on March 23, 2013, 04:29:20 AMit kept me busier than a blue-arsed fly :-()
:laugh: :-X

Here another pic. For some reason it reminded me of a pet cat that gets driven out of its mind and rubs itself on your legs like crazy while you're still holding the food can..

Only it wasn't a pet cat and I didn't hold the "food can" for much longer -- I dropped it down the roof. That big cat's dreams about a decent dinner (as well as the cat itself) popped the moment dinner was served. "Sorry!" >:D

[smg id=5732 type=preview align=center caption="2013 03 21 00009"]

Dweller_Benthos

Remember OWG Graffiti? I couldn't quite get the W right and I kept running out of time as the bullet holes faded out on the O.

[smg id=5736]

"On a lazy day, me an' the boys like to gather 'round the magic floating chair in the middle of the road an' try an' shoot mines off the target"

[smg id=5739]
D_B

PZ

Yeah, I remember OWG graffiti!  :laugh: another +1 as soon as I am able!

TheStranger

lol last time I made a heart graffiti with bullet holes, but when I wanted to show it my girlfriend they were already gone... :'(

fragger

You're a kickass romantic, Stranger :-() A bit like a cross between Pretty Boy Floyd and the Fonz.

Tags:
🡱 🡳