Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

Binnatics

I like the tree-fruiting bear too :laugh: :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I shot a shark that was desperately trying to beach itself. The first screenshot was taken using FC3's own screenshot function and it looks like motion blur, everything is blurred but my gun. The second screenie was made using steam.

Exit wounds
[smg id=6190 type=preview align=center caption="weird shark"]
Entry wounds
[smg id=6191 type=preview align=center caption="weird shark 2"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Here's one more motion-blurred scene.. I don't know why FC3 does that now. Didn't do that before ????

[smg id=6192 type=preview align=center caption="rain tank"]
[smg id=6193 type=preview align=center caption="rain tank 2"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

By the way, check the pistol again and compare both pics. Do you notice the first (FC3) screenshot has a much slimmer rear part of the pistol, as if stretched vertically, while the second (steam) shows it nice and bulky as it should be?  ????

nexor

I also want some of that stuff you guys are taking    :-D

Art Blade

:-D

ask him:

[smg id=6202 type=preview align=center caption="lazy tiger"]

Art Blade

[smg id=6204 type=preview align=center caption="I can fix this"]

nexor

[smg id=6203]
Honest Joe's Car Sales

Art Blade

that's a lot of identical looking cars :)

PZ

mandru

I had to give you a +1 for that shot Nex.  :-X

Your used car lot gave me a good belly laugh. 
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

nexor

Thanks mandru,  :-D
For that reason I blew up the whole lot Art

Art Blade

nexor

Art Blade

Battle of Trafalgar, Pt. II :-()
[smg id=6210 type=preview align=center caption="sea battle"]

PZ

fragger

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Funny pics, you guys!

+1's all round :-X

fragger

Shouldn't these guys be rolling around in the surf or something? ????

[smg id=6211 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

Art Blade

it's the first time I realise that when shooting a rock (OK, it's in the shadow) it lights up rather brightly where the bullets hit. Some sort of flint stone effect?
[smg id=6219 type=preview align=center caption="white sparks"]

Art Blade

OK, there are orange sparks when firing at the rusty iron deck of the Medusa. Even the tyre reflects the sparks. Tyre? Oh.. I thought it more comfortable to drive aboard. :)

[smg id=6220 type=preview align=center caption="orange sparks"]

Art Blade

??? :)
[smg id=6221 type=preview align=center caption="queueing"]
[smg id=6222 type=preview align=center caption="queueing 2"]

PZ

mandru

Thylacines?  :o

They are not even listed in the bestiary of the player's guide!  Where on earth did you find those?

Maybe not the best question as I recognize the location is just down the hill from Cradle View outpost but I've been through there dozens of times on foot and I've never seen them.  I suspect someone's been digging around in the guts of the programming again to shake them out of some sealed folder.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Tags:
🡱 🡳