Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

That's why I don't like to play Tisha (playable co-op character). Binnatics would always stay close behind me..
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

A bit of macabre humor.  >:D

[smg id=5856 type=preview align=center caption="Heads or Tails?"]

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

mandru

Random Pirate spawn with a random cage of leopards and then there's the random truck full of Amanaki that showed up firing their random bullets just as I'd managed to sneak in close to give the pirates a not so random surprise. :D

[smg id=5857 type=preview align=center caption="Oh My!"]

Citra looking coy.

[smg id=5858 type=preview align=center caption="Coy Citra 1"]

[smg id=5859 type=preview align=center caption="Coy Citra 2"]

The side mission Tied to the Earth provided an eerie clue to its conclusion.

[smg id=5860 type=preview align=center caption="Eyes of a Lingering Pain"]

- mandru

nexor

[smg id=5861 type=preview align=center caption="Lovebirds"]

Art Blade

I love the C4 glued to the head  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

It's always good to see the Rook Island evil factions getting along so well.  I happened to catch this musical number when they took it on the road.

Maybe you have a better caption?  ;D

[smg id=5865 type=preview align=center caption="The 2P's- Duo on the Road"]

Putting another pig on the Bar-B-Que

[smg id=5866 type=preview align=center caption="Company's Coming"]

Picking my words carefully...

[smg id=5867 type=preview align=center caption="Hardcore Sam"]

Nice Figaro chain he's got on.  Platinum, white gold or silver?

[smg id=5868 type=preview align=center caption="A Splash of Bling"]

Hoyt Likes the European version of The Flight of the Valkyries because the brass in the American arrangements are too bombastic?  I'll give you bombastic Hoyt...  It's my middle name!  :angry-new:

[smg id=5870 type=preview align=center caption="A thumb in Hoyt's Ear"]

I'd never heard a tiger raising too much a fuss until I encountered this one screaming nonstop.  ;D

[smg id=5869 type=preview align=center caption="Unfortunate Spawn"]

- mandru

Art Blade

Nice pigs.. er, pics  :-D
Quote from: mandru on April 19, 2013, 02:31:35 PM
Maybe you have a better caption?  ;D

[smg id=5865 type=preview align=center caption="The 2P's- Duo on the Road"]

"Mr and Mrs Butterfly"  >:D

Art Blade

Quote from: mandru on April 19, 2013, 02:31:35 PMNice Figaro chain he's got on.  Platinum, white gold or silver?

I added another splash of bling, a rather BIG cold steel cross across his nut  >:D
[smg id=5871 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 18 00001"]
[smg id=5872 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 18 00002"]

PZ

Looks like Vaas is on top in that one pic.  :angel:

Art Blade

you're not saying if Vaas is on top, that fragger is.. OK, let's not spill it out.  >:D

The new 20 billion Watts flood light may be a bit over the top but it does help spot enemies trespassing. :-D
[smg id=5873 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0600"]

This guy went "all in" at this poker table.
[smg id=5874 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0598"]

One mine took out two dogs in front, one merc in the middle and two dogs in the back. Made me chuckle when I saw that formation like a "5" on a dice  :-D
[smg id=5875 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0594"]

He was listening to Dan Hartman's "Relight my fire" and danced happily away.
[smg id=5876 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0593"]

PZ

I merely made an observation  :angel:

Good pics by the way. Very entertaining.  :-X

mandru

Ahh! The lesser known Madam e Signore Butterfly by Puccini.  :-D  :-X

I hope you got your knife back Art.  :-\\   Though I cant decide whether you should have wiped it off on the silk shirt or that tacky jacket.  8)

Cool pics Art.  :)
- mandru

Art Blade

cheers, guys :) I like to see your pics, too. And to read funny captions or descriptions :)

Art Blade

Hey.. I found Gord's wheelchair abandoned, apparently he doesn't need it at night  :-()

[smg id=5877 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0614"]

Art Blade

I don't know if you are as evil-minded as I am in this game and try stuff others probably won't.. you can hold (Riley screams) and release and hold (Riley screams) and release and hold (Riley screams) .. the space bar as often as you wish unless you hold it too long -- then the cutscene will get triggered. >:D
[smg id=5878 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 20 00008"]

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 19, 2013, 05:08:36 PM
Hey.. I found Gord's wheelchair abandoned, apparently he doesn't need it at night  :-()

[smg id=5877 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0614"]

:laugh: :-X

Art Blade

Welcome back, little brother -- never mind the bodies.
[smg id=5880 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0620"]
Would you trust this pilot?
[smg id=5881 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0628"]
Let's look at him in a different light.  :-D
[smg id=5882 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0640"]
Would you now?
[smg id=5883 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0687"]
I wouldn't, either  :-D
[smg id=5884 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0676"]
Still funny how he could be just any kid on a holiday.
[smg id=5885 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0666"]

PZ

I would never trust such a young whipper snapper.

Art Blade

LOL agree  :laugh:

Quote from: mandru on April 19, 2013, 04:37:51 PMI hope you got your knife back Art.  :-\\   Though I cant decide whether you should have wiped it off on the silk shirt or that tacky jacket.  8)
Heh, I just re-used it on him again. I don't know which one is mine, there's quite a confusion.
[smg id=5889 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0618"]
Maybe I used his that he used on Sam.. I better leave it in Hoyt's head and keep my "Tanto" instead  :)
[smg id=5888 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 20 00019"]

nexor

[smg id=5890 type=preview align=center caption="Line'em up fellas"]

Art Blade

heh heh :-D Reminds me of FC2 road blocks :)
[smg id=171 type=link align=center width=600]

mandru

great pics guys.  :-X

Aw c'mon!  Sam should have seen that knife coming from a mile away and fed it to Hoyt instead.  :(   I've stopped short of poker night twice now because at least from my point of view he's happy and excited that his time as a mole is coming to fruition.

Art that last one made me laugh knowing how far you had to push that boat to get it all the way up from the river and in the line up.  :laugh:
- mandru

Art Blade

it was quite some w@&k, I do remember that much  :)

Agree, Sam should have known and reacted appropriately. Then again, if I had been in Hoyt's shoes, I would never have allowed Jason -- the guy who killed everyone important in my organisation so far -- to see me let alone fight me with a knife and I'd have had Sam killed, too, before he could have got physically close to me. As if clever men risked their lives with silly macho show-offs.

Art Blade

- "Brody, what the hell happened here?!"
- "Er, he was facing the wall and then he.. he sneezed. Yes, that made his head go forward rather vigorously so he knocked himself out."

[smg id=5891 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0706"]

Art Blade

I dropped a mine on a slope knowing that merc was chasing me. He ran on it and blew himself up -- skywards -- this is moments after he started to descend again  :-() Note the dark smoke cloud in the middle, down left of the dark tree. It is the rest of the exploding mine.
[smg id=5892 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 20 00082"]

This is a funny ménage à trois. :)
[smg id=5893 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0705"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳