Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Wow that was quick; thanks!   :-X

Art Blade

the sunrise pic looks really nice :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Thank you. Actually; I think it's you. It's Callum in warrior outfit. Your favourite ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

it is my favourite indeed, and nice new avatar you made of it :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

A-ROOOooooooo!
[smg id=5843 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0525"]

PZ

Is that man sleeping?  ????

Art Blade

Actually no. He's being eaten. Here's what happened prior to that pic: The bear was really annoyed by the shooting training.  :-D
[smg id=5844 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0512"]

And these are for mandru :)
Manta ray close-up..
[smg id=5845 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0537"]
..and in plain view
[smg id=5846 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0539"]

Art Blade

No, they're not killing mosquitos. What was it those pirates keep saying? "Fuckin' rebels!" -- My thoughts exactly when I hear (or see) those morons all over the island.
[smg id=5847 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0548"]

nexor

[smg id=5848 type=preview align=center caption="FC3 I Love My GL"]

Art Blade

quite a flaming mess there  :-D

It is a peculiar format, what screen resolution are you using? (looking at the black bars left and right with puzzlement)  ????

Art Blade

Rakyat know Aikido/Judo, too
[smg id=5849 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0587"]

PZ

It's funny how they can be martial arts experts, but cannot win a fire fight no matter how many there are.  :-()

Art Blade

they know how to expertly beat up themselves but not the enemy  :-()

PZ

Sound like bullies to me  ;D

Art Blade

THIS.. is a bully  :-()
[smg id=5851 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0588"]

PZ

I just don't know how one of our members could have thought this guy attractive  8-X

Art Blade

I'm just glad you didn't say "fragger" -- he wouldn't have appreciated it.

nexor

Quote from: Art Blade on April 16, 2013, 03:18:10 PM

:lol

nexor

Quote from: Art Blade on April 16, 2013, 10:43:18 AM
It is a peculiar format, what screen resolution are you using? (looking at the black bars left and right with puzzlement)  ????

I took a snapshot from the actual video clip, it's in png format so I used IrfanView to convert it to jpg, I didn't look at the screen resolution when it was converted. My monitor is set on 1280x1024

fragger

I swear I don't know what you guys are talking about... :-()

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 16, 2013, 03:18:10 PM

I never point fingers  :angel:

nexor

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on April 16, 2013, 04:19:27 PMI swear I don't know what you guys are talking about... :-()

We were talking about the screenshot of a vid that nexor uploaded right before I posted the pic about Vaas whom you thought, er, resembled someone you would have liked if you hadn't seen Vaas already..  :-D

Binnatics

I'm so glad I never doubted Citras attractiveness ::)

But still, I'm more the Tisha kind of guy :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳