FC3: Funny moments

Started by durian, December 07, 2012, 12:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

don't worry.. some people use bears to decorate trees with.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Peeps, don't plant mines when there are chickens running about. I did and when I saw that blasted feathered fuse walking up to the mine I was literally spitting feathers when it blew up in my face.  >:((

The sound, however, was hilarious:
<chicken voice/exploding mine sound> "gaaaw..BOOMWAAAAAAK!!"

:-()

mandru

:laugh:  I like the way the developers included the ear ringing effect after being too close to an explosion.
- mandru

PZ

mandru

In the after game I've been doing a lot of free roam and rampage.

I discovered while using the command line edit for "no detection" that if you approach the three privateers roasting the pig over a fire using the Grenade Takedown from behind on the one who is sitting on the ground off by himself it will kick him right up and over the pig and very often catch the other two completely unaware.  :)
- mandru

Art Blade

yep :-D I love taking revenge on those f***s with all sorts of takedowns, and that one is particularly hilarious. :)

Abletile

This isn't funny but it makes me happy:-

I have finally got all my weapons on level 20, wohoo!!!

8) ^-^
Jokes about ducks are not all they're quacked up to be. ;-)

Art Blade

Nice one, mate :) I know that's very hard w@&k to get that, +1 :-X :)

Abletile

Thanks Art, it was a 'chore' at times. Some of the weapons are more 'fun' than others and then there are the rubbish ones! I mean take the shotgun for example. When the AI use them, 1 or 2 shots at you and you're dead. When I use them (no hot rounds etc) 8 shots, AI still standing. FML!
Jokes about ducks are not all they're quacked up to be. ;-)

Art Blade

Today I overheard a conversation when I got near a camp fire with roast pork and three pirates around.

B-$

"Ahh, I've been looking forward to this all day."
"I haven't eaten all day!"
"I am addicted to hot sauce."
"What the hell, who used up all the hot sauce?"
"s#!t, no more hot sauce."
"Good, that means I won't be shitting my brains out tonight."
"Man, that sauce destroyed me."
"Damn, we're out of hot sauce."
"But I need my hot sauce fix!"
"I am addicted, I can't eat a meal without hot sauce."
"Where are <sic> the hot sauce?"
"Everything here tastes like s#!t without hot sauce."

:laugh:

mandru

:-D

Spoiler

They should have some of the goat.
- mandru

fragger

Haven't heard that one yet :laugh:

PZ

fragger

Amazing - I hadn't ever heard that conversation before, yet I got back into the game earlier today and guess what I overheard? :-()

Here's a crazy bit, see the pic below. I wasn't quick enough to capture everything that happened here. I was traipsing through the bush when I heard a villager making panicky-type noises. He was by a river, and I caught sight of him just in time to see him get charged by a tiger. When the tiger pounced, the villager got pushed backwards into the river - where a crocodile lunged out and tried to get a snap in. The villager quickly slid on his back out into the middle of the river before sailing skywards, up and up for quite a long way, where he stalled for a moment, then plummeted back. I took the picture when he was on his way down, he went up to about twice that height. He landed flat on the water, stayed on the surface for a couple of seconds, then winked out.

[smg id=6130 align=center width=600]

What a loser...

Art Blade

I bet that wasn't exactly one of his best days :-D Cool story, fragger. Funny as it can get, caught between croc and tiger as well as between heaven and hell  :-()

PZ

Wow, I haven't seen anything even remotely like that - great story fragger!

nexor

Trust my mate fragger to find funnies like that   :-D

Art Blade

mandru

A genuinely remarkable encounter fragger.  ???

And funny?  You're right.  I would have laughed my butt off if I'd seen it.  :-D
- mandru

fragger

An "oh bugger" moment - planting a proximity mine and having a rat set it off before being able to get clear :D

And a WTF moment - driving along a narrow bush road, hearing a dirty big thump and seeing a dirt big splash of blood, getting out to see what I'd hit and finding one of those teensy little green lizards dead on the road ???

mandru

Rats trigger mines?  :laugh:

It's funny how hitting a chicken, rat or one of those lizards gives more of a visceral feedback "Ker-thump" that picking up a water buffalo as a hood ornament.  :knockout
- mandru

Art Blade

fragger, your rat setting off your mine reminds me of my chicken setting of mine. That sounds strange.. mine as in my, as in my mine.. oh well  :-D

And bloody hell, your lizard story made me burst out with laughter  :laugh:

Heh heh heh, mandru, that "ker-thump" made me chuckle, too  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳