caption contest 2

Started by Art Blade, April 18, 2009, 04:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

another contest :)

Again, please use bold letters for your caption.

[smg id=100 align= center width=640]

GOTCHA! you'll make a fine seat cover!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

"Honest Officer, I didn't know this was a zebra crossing!"

hmm i cant figure out how to bold-asize the text, sry.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

retiredgord

lOOK.  THAT HORSE HAS STRIPED PYJAMAS.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

ROFL! nice one there, Ricamundo! muaahahaaha

yeah, somehow the buttons don't seem to w@&k for me either. Just type [ ] and inside "b" and "/b" like [ b]text[ /b] (no space though inside those brackets, I need do it here so it doesn't turn into actual code)

JESUS! That zebra just ate the driver!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

retiredgord, LOL - i missed the "horse" the first time reading, LMAO

Ricamundo

Hmm, maybe i'll just use CAPS instead, if u don't mind. :D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I was hunting Jeeps. The zebra is collateral.

Art Blade

now all I need is two slices of bread...

PZ

Hey daddy, how come that horse is sleeping?

Art Blade

lol - that could be the start of a new series here, "hey daddy, ..." omg :D

Hey daddy, do you always need a carload of darts to kill one zebra?

Art Blade

that zebra just lost a staring contest with the jeep. Silly, really.

Art Blade

looks like the zebra tried to headbutt that jeep...

PZ

hahaha... this caption contest was a great idea of yours Art!  I imagine that many of the membership that can capture snap shots will want to submit entries!

spaceboy

"Crap, now where am I going to get a new headlamp in this dump?"

I really like the "hunting jeeps" one by Art - good one.

And the hey daddy series is a great idea - that was great PZ.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

hehehe! cheers, all :)

If anyone wants to start a competition of their own, it would be nice to number it so we get a sequel. Plus it would be easy to identify as "caption contest #" if you sort the forum by topic.

regarding fresh headlights... shoot a fresh jeep (and don't hit the headlights)

Tags:
🡱 🡳