Far Cry 3 announced 2012

Started by eor123, June 06, 2011, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

The funny thing is, Fiach once confused you (fragger) with someone else..

Quote from: fragger on January 10, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: Fiach on January 09, 2010, 11:54:56 AM
But what do you think of the game fragger ?

:o Who, me?

Quote from: Fiach on January 11, 2010, 12:57:13 AM
sorry mate must have had a brain fart, i thought you had the game. :-[ ;D

..which led to the spin-off topic "saywhat"

8-X ^+-+
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

Quote from: Art Blade on June 14, 2011, 11:00:05 AM
The funny thing is, Fiach once confused you (fragger) with someone else..

Quote from: fragger on January 10, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: Fiach on January 09, 2010, 11:54:56 AM
But what do you think of the game fragger ?

:o Who, me?

Quote from: Fiach on January 11, 2010, 12:57:13 AM
sorry mate must have had a brain fart, i thought you had the game. :-[ ;D

..which led to the spin-off topic "saywhat"

8-X ^+-+

I lol'd  ;D

You have super memory, Art. It's has been over 1 year  :-X

Art Blade

Shush! If people find out that I have a super memory, they'll probably start to rely on it!

Actually, they already did and do  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Quote from: ninzza on June 14, 2011, 01:05:55 PM
I lol'd  ;D

You have super memory, Art. It's has been over 1 year  :-X

24MB RAM DDR8 plus a super advanced brain-processor - living tissue over endoskeleton = cybernetic organism....
... just in case you are not aware!  :-D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on June 13, 2011, 04:46:49 PM
I see PZ changed his avatar again  :)

Nice.. and at least I haven't seen that one being used by someone else on this forum  :-()

Totally new this time  ;)

Art Blade

RedRaven

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.

Its about time! And despite naming the character Jason (erm - Mr Bourne I presume) it looks awesome. With no set date confirmed for release its already available for pre-order so they must be expecting a high demand. Roll on pay day :)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

mmosu

It's good to see you again Red, you really have to stop going on these extended vacations!  :-()

Art Blade

RedRaven

Quote from: mmosu on July 01, 2011, 07:55:49 AM
It's good to see you again Red, you really have to stop going on these extended vacations!  :-()

Lol, if only it was due to vacations, aside from tech faults its been more like cerebral vacancies punctuated by the occasional stint in hospital. I'll always find my way back home to OWG.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

In that case, good spirit  :-X :)

deadman1

In the latest issue of the british magazine "Edge", FC3 developer Jason Vandenberghe says that FC 3 will be ten times bigger than both FC 1 and 2. If that´s true we´ll be exploring that gameworld until we´re ready for the retirement home  ;D

Art Blade

Wow. ??? Hard to believe.. but then again, JustCause2 was quite big, already.. so why not.. hehe  :-X

JRD

The trick will be to make this huge world intersting.

AC2 and AC:B, although not as big as that, are amazingly fun to explore because there's always something to do, see, collect or kill but take FUEL for example, it's a great game but an empty world. I loved to free roam through FUEL only to go to a place, get there, spot another place I'd like to go and then keep driving, but in the end it was a bit boring.

Oh, the anticipation is killing me.......  :'(

mmosu

Quote from: deadman1 on July 05, 2011, 01:34:47 PM
If that´s true we´ll be exploring that gameworld until we´re ready for the retirement home  ;D

In that case, some people around here don't have much time . . .  :-[ . . .

;D

Art Blade

...or will have all of their remaining time of retirement to do so.  8-X :-()

B33 ENN

Like all of you, I was stunned with relief at the official admission that FC3 was being developed and shocked with excitement at the video footage and interviews released so far!

Personally, I wouldn't mind if it is a late 2012 release as it is better they take their time to do it right and fully test it, then to release it too early. We know that studio developers these days, as soon as one project is finished, must move on to the next and so don't generally have much time or desire to patch and update a game once it is out. I wonder if they will consider a mod toolbox or SDK this time around...?

My concern is that once it is out and in our hands, I for certain will likely forget every other game in my "to-play" list for at least two years LOL :) So I need to really get a push on now to get through as many as I can :D
"Do your mother a favour, buy a Lance & Ferman Military Laser."

fragger

Quote from: deadman1 on July 05, 2011, 01:34:47 PM
If that´s true we´ll be exploring that gameworld until we´re ready for the retirement home  ;D

Hmm, let's see... I've been playing FC2 for about two and a half years, and FC3 is rumoured to be ten times bigger than FC2, so from late 2012, FC3 should keep me going until I've been in retirement for about 12 years.

Cool 8) :-X

mmosu

That's true, if our current speed holds up, it will take us 25-30 years to reach the level of analysis in FC3 that we have in FC2!  :o

Art Blade

JRD

I want to see how long D_B will take to craft some maps again  >:D
... well, it all depends on how long a trainer will take to be  made available to him

Art Blade

with his powerful newly erected rig, things will go rather smoothly :-()

mmosu

Whoa!  :o            ^+-+

nexor

we might have a "the next generation openworldgames" see the light......................... :-D

ninzza

I've played Fc2 for 3 years. And if FC3 is 10 times bigger than FC2, it took me 30 years when I play in nursing home  ^+-+

Tags:
🡱 🡳