Far Cry 3 announced 2012

Started by eor123, June 06, 2011, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I'll trust you on your blue eyes ;D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

Some amusement for you good people.

The Far Cry Experience: Hygiene

Nice parody  :)
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

:laugh:

check this:

"..f@#k.. Carlos! Get some water!.. Bring the batteries, the spiders, everything!"  :laugh:

The Far Cry Experience - Pyrotechnics Torture (Christopher Mintz-Plasse & Michael Mando) [HD]

Jim di Griz

I found three others in that series though they were part-way into a longer vid - they are indeed great fun, a bit like when EA used Freddie Wong to advertise Battlefield 3 MP.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Art Blade

I remember that one, indeed :)

Jim di Griz

I finally found the full version - the story of the head in the sand  :)

It's long but fully worth it  :-()

Far Cry 3 - Real Life Experience ( Must Watch )

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳