Started by JRD, May 13, 2009, 01:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

A fine French brandy?
[smg id=767]

PZ

Another whiskey bottle:
[smg id=768]
... they sure do drink quite a bit in FC2-land...

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on June 10, 2009, 04:31:17 PMA fine French brandy?

I think that bottle has a lable "Cognac" across it (if you'd turn the bottle)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on June 10, 2009, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: PZ on June 10, 2009, 04:31:17 PMA fine French brandy?

I think that bottle has a lable "Cognac" across it (if you'd turn the bottle)

Yes, it does - the label "Cognac" and the shape of the bottle lead me to believe that it was a quality brandy.  :-X

TheFishlord

Quote from: PZ on June 10, 2009, 04:37:12 PM
Yes, it does - the label "Cognac" and the shape of the bottle lead me to believe that it was a quality brandy.  :-X

OBVIOUSLY. I mean, you haven't heard the mercs in town talking about it?

"Hey, got a proposition for you."
"Let me guess. That guy took two bottles of the good stuff?"
"Yep, two bottles of the good stuff I brought back from Mexico City. I'll give you two if you go and teach him a lesson."
"Hmm...Two bottles of the good stuff and a small rock, then I'll break his left arm."

"Deal. Come see me after"

So not only do these guys drink fine French brandy, even the grunts on the streets have diamonds to pay with? Dam, why can't I rob them?

Art Blade

because you're the only merc in Africa who knows how to find hundreds of diamonds in suitcases  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

What I'd like to know is some of the diamonds are right beside some poor schmuck that's dead.  How come his Killer(s) didn't take that case?  I'm not complaining, but inquiring minds want to know. 
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Maybe there were no killers, and the poor schmucks just died of a sudden and severe case of blood loss  :)

Hacko

Maybe they died of the Swine flu.

PZ

Watch that terminology, the pork farmers will have you head!   ;D

Art Blade

the swines might give him a heads up  ;)

RedRaven

reckon the diamond corpses had a sudden flash of prescience, decided a self-administered end was going to be quicker, cleaner and fair bit less painfull than what i have in store for them  ;)

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

RedRaven

ArtBlade mentioned that Goka Falls looks like a hotel/restraunt so here is some Farcry cuisine :-X

[smg id=807]
[smg id=808]
[smg id=809]

mmmmmm ! Tasty !
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

retiredgord

One question...is the road kill fresh?  Gotta know so the spicing to be correct.

RedRaven

LoL, it was when i killed it ;D

Art Blade

as for the road-kill spice recipe, rub the tyres and bumpers of your car with spices and herbs and then those rub off on the kills.

Hacko

Quote from: Art Blade on June 14, 2009, 03:47:14 PM
as for the road-kill spice recipe, rub the tyres and bumpers of your car with spices and herbs and then those rub off on the kills.

LOL :-X

RedRaven

some new spice blends coming to a store near you soon

Desert Sand & Buckshot     
Mercenary Bowels & Gristle

also for a limited time a special blend of African Oils
  (note - may contain Machine oils, gun grease,       
       mercenary blood and Dirty water)

we hope you enjoy your meal, please come again.

Hacko

Quote from: Art Blade on June 14, 2009, 03:47:14 PM

It also pre-tenderizes the meat. ;D

retiredgord

Thanks guys..I'll hafta remember all the tips you're giving me.  I usually just run over whatever a couple of extra times.

Art Blade

that would be minced meat then, I suppose?  ;D

PZ

My mechanic is working on the front axle.  He says that the ring and pinion need replacing, and he can do it for a few diamonds right in the field...
[smg id=843]

PZ

Using the flare gun works great.  It is a weapon that you need to practice with quite a bit to become proficient - kind of like the mortar.

This poor soul shouldn't have been standing in dry grass...
[smg id=844]
There are many flammables and lots of mercs, so fires are a handy tool for quick dispatch.  I'm standing on top of the cinder block building (the one with the diamond on the roof)
[smg id=845]

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on June 19, 2009, 09:42:49 PMMy mechanic is working on the front axle

HAHAHA!!! now that's proper funny, PZ  :-X :-X :-X

PZ

RPG merc at a GP east of Mosate Selao

hmmm.... "What's that..... you hear something?"
[smg id=846]
"nah... it's nothing..."
[smg id=847]
Lining up for a shot... man that guy doesn't give up...
[smg id=848]
Unfortunately for him, my dart spoke before his Carl-G - watch those rockets when the merc goes down - they can land anywhere...
[smg id=849]

Tags:
🡱 🡳