Details Gallery

Started by JRD, May 13, 2009, 01:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on January 14, 2010, 12:02:51 AM
They come out of the ground fairly easily

I kept thinking about it and now I know, there are two kinds of road signs. The solid ones I was thinking of are those with arrows pointing at loactions such as Pala etc. They wear Italian shoes (cement blocks) and can't be knocked over ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I forgot to mention that little detail, you can only knock over warning signs and the like (such as "Y"), NOT the location signs... Hope I didn't cause you to dingle your car too much trying that, Art ;D

Art Blade

I tried until the blisters on my hands which I got from repairing my car so often prevented me from further attempts.  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Have you ever seen Prosper Kouassi's Butt? I mean, the back side of his jeans. Our pal from the north wears a jeans that reads

SOUTHERN LAD  ;D

[smg id=1866 align=center width=400]

fragger

Interesting... I have to say it never occurred to me to look there ::) Nicely spotted detail, Art :-X

He's in the wrong region, evidently.

Art Blade

Hehe, cheers, fragger :)

It only occurred to me when he turned to grab the envelope with the payments, I could see an imprinted white letter on the side of his jeans. Then I reloaded, positioned myself where you can see his back when he does. That's it :)

mandru

Nice find Art.  :-X

Where Kouassi's HQ is in a commandeered bordello (putting those poor street walkers out on the street so to speak) is it possible that his pants were something that was left behind by one of the female entertainers and they actually say Southern Lady?

I'm going to have to play it from the top sometime to get Dr Gakumba's missions first so that I whack him at Goka Falls so I can meet kouassi at the victory rally and check out his corpse maybe adjusting his repose with an IDE or grenade till I can get a clear view.

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

cheers, but sorry mandru, after "southernla..." only comes a "D", not a "dy". I checked again  :)

mandru

Ah! OK Art.

Just because a stray thought makes sense to me doesn't mean its going to be right.  ;D
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I think I even had a screenshot of that, after you kill him at the rally.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

I took notice of this photo on a bulletin board at APR HQ in Sefapane. I've seen the picture heaps of times before, but I never looked too closely at it. The guy with the circle around him looks like Voorhees:

[smg id=1926 align=center width=400]

Someone obviously has it in for him - his two mates have been crossed out, but he's apparently still a marked man, if that's who it is in the picture.

Art Blade

nice detail pic  :)

I've noticed that one on the walls before, looked at it closely a couple of times, but I'm sorry, I can't see any resemblance to anyone in it. Well, the guy to the left reminds me of that old horror movie "Swamp Thing" and the guy to the right has a head that could belong to the Terminator (Schwarzenegger)  ;D

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on February 02, 2010, 09:43:53 AM
Well, the guy to the left reminds me of that old horror movie "Swamp Thing"

;D ;D He does look distinctly amphibian-like - a literal "frogman"

Are "Swamp Thing" and "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" the same monster?

wexer9

I think the guy on the left looks like some kind of zombie. :P

PZ

Hey, I think that's me in the middle!  ;D

mandru

Characters from other popular games maybe?

The three of them look as if they were drawn by the same artist but each of them is stylistically, very different...

Or maybe they are just some of Michelle's old flames.  :P
- mandru

Art Blade

mandru, this gives "flame war" a totally new meaning  ;D

fragger, thanks :) I believe I meant what you said: the creature from the black lagoon

PZ, LOL!  ;D

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on December 30, 2009, 05:07:01 PM
Quote from: Art Blade on November 03, 2009, 01:39:15 PM
[smg id=1607 align=center width=400]

Question is, have we got two identical offices? The new pic here where the photo is missing was taken at Pala, Leboa, very early in the game

[smg id=1818 align=center width=400]

Alright, it is always the same room in Leboa, the UFFL office. Depending on who's currently using it, the photo is not there. Right now I am taking my first mission, an offer from Dr Gakumba and his lackey Anto Kankaras, and he's got this photo on the desk :)

wexer9

Huh - interesting find! :)

Art Blade

thanks mate :) If fragger hadn't come up with the question about that pic, we'd probably never have looked into it. And the fact that it's not always there... hehe. I needed to find out  ;)

fragger

Art Blade

cheers, mate  :) Thanks for the idea  ;)

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on January 19, 2010, 12:21:45 PM
Yeah, I think I even had a screenshot of that, after you kill him at the rally.

you have  ;D

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on March 17, 2009, 07:54:12 AM
Any guy who has something written across the seat of his pants, well, do I need to say more?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This is that guy you have to assassinate in the north just before heading south, Kouassi? I think the name is. Still can't figure what that is supposed to say, "South-ernlay" ?????

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on February 06, 2010, 12:01:35 PMAlright, it is always the same room in Leboa, the UFFL office. Depending on who's currently using it, the photo is not there. Right now I am taking my first mission, an offer from Dr Gakumba and his lackey Anto Kankaras, and he's got this photo on the desk :)

Maybe it wasn't the first mission? NOW I'm on my first mission, and again it's Anto and Gakumba, but the pic is missing. What the heck? :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳