Big explosion & gallery test

Started by Dweller_Benthos, April 04, 2009, 07:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Created a pic gallery here, so here's a test. I was fooling around with the trainer and AI Ignore and having fun with the rapid fire mode. Have to get a video of that, but for the time being, I loaded a jeep with as many IEDs as possible when these two guys wandered by. Bad timing for them.

[smg id=22 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Note all the explosives on the jeep"]

[smg id=23 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="See the one guy in the foreground, don't know what happened to the other guy"]

[smg id=24 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="When it was all over the Jeep was GONE. I couldn't figure where it went until I looked up. It was way higher than this, but I grabbed a screen as quick as I could"]

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Man, I'm envious of the ability to do things without having to worry about being gunned down at every turn of the road.  Great shots C_B (car_bomber)

retiredgord

LOOK!!! Up in the sky. IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE?  No... It's D-B's Super Jeep!!! Great captures D_B.  I gotta learn how to do that so next time around I can REALLY PLAY THE GAME.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

JRD

Nice screenshots D_B!
But how come your thumbnails appear so big in the post while mine are just a tiny little miniature????
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Dweller_Benthos

Thanks guys, it's fun doing this stuff. Sometimes I don't feel like playing the game seriously and just run around in god mode having fun. The rapid fire mode is a blast with some of the weapons. There's also a no recoil and infinit ammo, so imagine the DLC double barrel shotgun as a semi-automatic rapid fire weapon. Fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. Same goes for the AS50 and Dragunov. Didn't think to try the M1903 but I think it has to reload. The grenade launcher is my favorite, either the single barrel one or the rotating barrel one (forget the names). Again, a semi-automatic, fast as you can pull the trigger explosion machine. Fire straight up in the air and watch them come down and rain fire everywhere. The rotating barrel one actually fires so high that they never come down, lol. Pistols become so fast that the game can't keep up and just dry fires nothing. You actually have to slow down your firing rate in order for the game to actually be able to fire bullets. Oh, and the crossbow? All I can say is, glad I'm not on the receiving end of that.

The AI Ignore mode is cool, but you can't switch it on and off in game, you have to start the game that way and it stays on for the duration. So, you can't switch it on and get somewhere peacefully, then switch it off and play a normal game. Unless you save the game, shut down, restart the game normally and open the save game, but that seems to be more trouble than it's worth.

I'm not sure why my thumbnails are large, I just used the default picture posting command from the help file. I do think there's a command called "width" in there, and I left it at the default, which was 400 as I recall.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Yes, you should have the option to change the thumbnail size

Art Blade

just found this topic, because I was looking if something like this already existed. I hope you don't mind me putting my pic in here, but I sort of did the same thing as D_B (fooling around with god mode, but no trainer)

I took the screenshot just when this guy came flying at me  :)

[smg id=469 width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's a good one - up close and personal!

spaceboy

Aw hell, I thought he was playing air guitar!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

almost right, but then again you couldn't see him when he had that finger up his nose... I thought he was scratching his brains.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: spaceboy on May 12, 2009, 08:43:41 AM
Aw hell, I thought he was playing air guitar!

of course you did, Johnny!

Tags:
🡱 🡳