Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Really nice images, guys - gives me even more to look forward to  :-X

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on April 27, 2015, 09:29:20 AMA funny glitch caused the game to duplicate the getaway car of The Big One mission

I couldn't quite believe it when I just saw the getaway car parked where I had to park it in preparation of the Big One -- long after finishing the mission ??? :)

[smg id=7897 type=preview align=center caption="eternal getaway"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

The Shrink I never liked finally gave me a chance to do the right thing.
[smg id=7898 type=preview align=center caption="Dr Isiah Friedlander"]

end of therapy, in pictures

[smg id=7899 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 01"]
[smg id=7900 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 02"]
[smg id=7901 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 03"]
[smg id=7902 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 04"]
[smg id=7903 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 05"]
"wisely invests money -- in insane speculations?" Well.. if that is so, then what about "vindictive?" You, Isiah pal, you just had to say that, didn't you.. well then, I guess you had it coming. >:D
[smg id=7904 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 06"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

:laugh: :-X >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
LEGACY

PZ

Binnatics

Very nice pics guys!!! :-X :)

Stiku, how nice you found that link to Nico :-X ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Art Blade

addendum (re: end of therapy) :-D

[smg id=7905 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 07"]

Art Blade

some random event
[smg id=7906 type=preview align=center caption="old star"]
Franklin went to the cinema with Michael to watch Meltdown he produced
[smg id=7907 type=preview align=center caption="cinema Meltdown"]
characters can't really die. While Franklin is looking at a Michael-corpse, Michael finds himself standing very alive in front of a hospital.
[smg id=7908 type=preview align=center caption="oops roadkill Michael"]

OWGKID

Did you got a call/message from Amanda? :laugh: >:D
LEGACY

Art Blade

OWGKID

Okay :) It is possible to get a text/call from Amanda if you stalk Trevor/Franklin and get knocked out. She will call them I think  ;)
LEGACY

Art Blade

funny :) Only in my case, Franklin "stalked" Michael and ran him over.

OWGKID

:angel: :laugh: >:D

Let's say it didn't happened :laugh:
LEGACY

Stiku

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Michael accidentally drove over Trevor.

With Trevor's car, couple of times.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

that dead Trevor looks like fresh from a zombie flick :-D Looks as if killing other characters is becoming a fashion ???? :)

Here are some more pics for you guys  :)

[smg id=7911 type=preview align=center caption="Trevor's mum"]
[smg id=7912 type=preview align=center caption="Jimmy exercising 1"]
[smg id=7913 type=preview align=center caption="Jimmy exercising 2"]
[smg id=7914 type=preview align=center caption="hanging out"]
[smg id=7919 type=preview align=center caption="good life 01"]
[smg id=7920 type=preview align=center caption="good life 02"]
[smg id=7921 type=preview align=center caption="good life 03"]
[smg id=7909 type=preview align=center caption="identity theft 1"]
[smg id=7910 type=preview align=center caption="identity theft 2"]
[smg id=7922 type=preview align=center caption="JB 700 and Z type"]
[smg id=7923 type=preview align=center caption="10M Z type 01"]
[smg id=7924 type=preview align=center caption="10M Z type 02"]
[smg id=7926 type=preview align=center caption="Monroe"]
[smg id=7927 type=preview align=center caption="crash opens hood"]
[smg id=7928 type=preview align=center caption="Monroe's spare tyre"]
[smg id=7915 type=preview align=center caption="still there"]
[smg id=7916 type=preview align=center caption="helicopter view of LS 01"]
[smg id=7917 type=preview align=center caption="helicopter view of LS 02"]
[smg id=7918 type=preview align=center caption="helicopter view of LS 03"]
[smg id=7925 type=preview align=center caption="helicopter view of LS 04"]

PZ

Nice  :-X  This is almost like reading a story each morning when I have coffee in bed.

Binnatics

Stiku!!! What have you done!!!!!!!! \:/

Art, which car type is the orange one with the weird crash-opened hood?
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Monroe -- bought on the internet. It would be a Lamborghini Miura in real life.

Stiku

How to win team deathmatches:

Just point and shoot.

Also the Attack helicopters guns w@&k great on Michael:

Made me pay for the care also:

PZ

Art Blade

making the aggressor pay is funny indeed :-D

Dweller_Benthos

OK, my first impressions after a few hours in the game.

After getting it to install from my Steam backup (which failed the first time, and I had to go into my workplace ON A SATURDAY and get a new copy from my computer there), I get the game running. Bang, right into the story? No intro or loading screen? OK, well, let's pause that for 15 minutes while I customize my settings. The entire intro section I was pausing every 30 seconds to go to the settings screen (why do I have to select the settings, then the keyboard section, then hit enter to actually change the settings? It's like they don't want you to) I've got the keys the way I want. At least I should be thankful they let you customize the keys I guess.

Once in the main game, I realize the mouse sensitivity is way too low. Increase it a bit, go back, test it, increase it, test it, eventually just crank it and deal with it, as it's still not sensitive enough.

Then I realize this is basically a console port and carries with it all that nasty console stench. Made for imprecise controllers, everything is mushy feeling. Hit the forward movement button and wait a bit for the game to think, "Oh, they really want to move and that isn't just random controller twitchiness, I guess I'll move the character now" Not to mention the third person-centric scheme that carries over when playing first person. But I tried playing third person and it's even more squirrelly that way so who knows. There's also the "We better slow the player down while inside so they don't run into things because a controller isn't fast enough" mentality, I hate that. If I want to run at full speed in the house, let me!

Into the game itself, and getting used to the delay and imprecision in the controls, and do the first mission. Try driving in third person again, and that's a disaster and switch to first person, that's the last time I've switched to third and will probably never switch back. Get the car back to the repo guy, endure some street tough gangsta talk and get on with it and can finally drive around the city. Have a bit of fun doing that and decide to get back to the house and look around. Walk across the street and some woman starts talking and oh, I guess we're in a mission now, didn't really want to do that, but OK, a prompt to accept the mission would be nice but I guess not. That's the tow truck mission and get that done pretty well, though backing the towed car into the space was a bit tricky, as I suck at backing up especially towing something in real life and in video games I guess. LOL.

Back to wandering around, causing havoc and stealing cars. I drive into a canyon somewhere to get away from the cops, fall into a ravine and dump the car into the river. Walk out of there and finally get to where I can boost a car and wander around a bit. Head back to the house and as I walk into the yard another cut scene and a mission starts whether I like it or not. This one I just quit out of as I want to exit the game. Again, a prompt to start a mission would be nice.

When things are going right, it's a fun game and I'm not far enough into the story to even know who's who or what is going on, so no judgement there yet, but just driving around causing chaos is pretty fun, and the world is definitely the most detailed one I've ever seen, so there's that.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

hehe :) I agree, I too would love to run around in the house.

As to seamlessly transition from free roam to starting missions: you can see missions both on the map and the mini map. Usually they're some letters, like T for Tonya with the Tow Truck  :-() They're colour coded, you're Franklin and green is your (old gang) colour so you will trigger missions when you approach green letters. ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳