Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Thing is, they didn't vanish until I customized them.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Stiku

How to pick up chicks in the game.
Spoiler

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Well it didnt go as planned:

Bored at a mission

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on May 29, 2015, 08:55:57 AM
Thing is, they didn't vanish until I customized them.

The game wanted to stick it to you to by conning you into wasting your money  8-X

Art Blade

night vision: once unlocked, it's always accessible. And cool to play with :-()
[smg id=7983 type=preview align=center caption="night vision"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

Seems that Los santos has a huge pot hole problem.
Pot hole

Roadkill #2 "I swear she came out of nowhere, officer!"
Roadkill

Bonus

Somebody parked their tow truck in my garage.

Also I'am 2 lvl's away from the Minigun in the online side  >:D

Art Blade

that's a massive pothole indeed ???

and that's a massive smear of grizzly grime :-X :-D

that tow truck, what the hell  :laugh:

Stiku

>:D

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

:-X :)

for some reason I can virtually see the following caption for that pic:

"I'm from the IT help desk. Now, about that complaint of yours.."

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

OK, figured out Trevor's condo can hold three cars, and the one that vanished was in the impound, but not the other one, it's gone. Maybe it disappeared from the impound when the second car vanished and was stored there? Dunno. Each character now has a car at the impound, and I don't even really know what they might be lol.
D_B

Art Blade

find out for $250 per car :-()

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I got one out of the impound, then parked it and I think it stayed there. But then doing more experiments, I had a nice crotch rocket that Franklin was driving around and since I was near Trevor's place, parked it under his condo. There was only the unmodified dune buggy and the other car with a new paint job there, so I parked the motorcycle between them and walked around to test it out. Came back and the new car was gone, the dune buggy and motorcycle were there, so I imagine the car is back in impound again. Need to test it with unmodded cars.
D_B

Art Blade

go OWG experiments team! :-D

Dweller_Benthos

Didn't fool with cars last night, but was doing the final tourist mission (the one with the two British tourists who kidnap a guy) and trying the different options to see what happens. Leaving him on the train tracks is more satisfying, but letting him go and getting the money is better for the bank account lol. Plus if you drive crazy around some rough roads and off steep hills, you get to hear all the funny things he says. I tried letting him out on the edge of a cliff, to see if he would fall off, but it wouldn't let me, the pop up said the car had to be on level ground. heh
D_B

Art Blade

that doesn't sound familiar to me. I had a side mission with an elderly British couple who were fond of collecting "souvenirs" from  Vinewood stars -- you had to collect them. In the end indeed they had me kidnap some guy and I drove all three of them around, including a chase through a multi-storey car park (the British term car park cracked up Trevor) but I just handed over the car to them and that's it. No rail road, no options I was aware of.

Stiku

Last mission on that british couple is to either release the shmuck, or kill him.

Art Blade

I might still have to do that, then  :-()

Binnatics

Guess so. I decided to let the train do the dirty w@&k. Wanted to keep my grill clean >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

I wanted the money, so I drove him into the middle of the desert and let him go. Have fun getting back to civilization in your underwear from here buddy!
D_B

Art Blade

maybe I can feed him to the altruists  >:D

PZ

Nice experimenting, D_B  :-X

Stiku

"Bulletproof" Kuruma  >:D
Spoiler

Just for you guys, Some ladies.
Spoiler

Compact car
Spoiler

Was bored of waiting to get the bounty off me.
Spoiler

Bonus.
Spoiler

Notice the "no smoking sign"

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳