Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

ROAD RAGE! :laugh: :-X >:D 8)
LEGACY

Art Blade

Goddamn bikers.
[smg id=7970 type=preview align=center caption="road kill"]
[smg id=7971 type=preview align=center caption="road kill 2"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

@ GKID

This is roadrage
Spoiler
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Also some people annoy me more than others
Spoiler

Luckily we have a deathmatch!

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

Binnatics

You guys sure like it bloody :-X :)

I like it well done ^-^
[smg id=7974]
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Dang, Binn, where did you find that thing?

Stiku

Should we be worried about you Binn, and your destructive manners?  :o

OWGKID

Quote from: PZ on May 14, 2015, 11:34:20 PM
Dang, Binn, where did you find that thing?
Can be found at Davis Quartz, east of Sandy Shores ;)
http://gta.wikia.com/Dump
LEGACY

Binnatics

Quote from: Stiku on May 15, 2015, 01:20:53 AM
Should we be worried about you Binn, and your destructive manners?  :o

ME?!?! Destructive manners?!! I'm just clearing the road, that's all ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

:laugh:

I think you found a vehicle suitable for a niche job: a yellow cab even the blind can see. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Quote from: Binnatics on May 15, 2015, 09:25:48 AM
ME?!?! Destructive manners?!! I'm just clearing the road, that's all ;)

:-X :laugh: >:D :-D
LEGACY

PZ

Thanks, GKID!  :-X

Dweller_Benthos

I did the same thing last night, Binn, found that big dump truck and had to take it for a spin. Not much can stop it .....

Then I drove it into the Humane Labs and got wasted by security there. lol
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

PZ

That big dozer sounds fun too

Binnatics

The dozer is much smaller, but also fun indeed. You will use it in one of the SP heists, being Franklin on the job to set his surrounded buddies free. M, T and Packie in my case. It's when they are to rob the bank in Palido Bay. It's excellent for clearing the path and it helps dodging bullets coming from the front ;)

Stiku

Golfing  >:((
 >:((

Art Blade

that.. was close. :-D

PZ

That's cool - delightful nuggets appear all over the place  :-X

I took golf as  physical education requirement while in junior college, but hated the game.  I don't mind the video game versions though

fragger

I like the game - I just generally stink at it. Although I have had my moments, usually for me a game of golf turns into a bushwalk.

OWGKID

My type of road rage  :laugh: :-D Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
LEGACY

Art Blade

:)

cops? humpy-dumpy-doo..
[smg id=7976 type=preview align=center caption="road rage 01"]

top right corner, in the back of the garage, my armoured "roadblocks ain't no problem" car.  >:D
[smg id=7977 type=preview align=center caption="cars 002"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

:-()
hey GKID, I added the 2nd pic apparently after you replied. You probably know that intruder I believe it's called  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳