Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiku

Art Blade

oh. alright, thanks  ^-^ Only bought it recently.. wasn't familiar with its name but impressed by its size  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

This is how real men fight after they had a disagreement during a setup heist :
Spoiler
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Note : We continued the setup heists after this and nobody whined like a girl when someone ruined or made a mistake.  :-D

Art Blade

nice screenie  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

:knockout

Spoiler

OWGKID

:laugh: :o :o ??? ??? ????
LEGACY

PZ

Art Blade

Art Blade

A friend of mine allowed me to drive his car which was impressive. Then we heard a crunching sound and I got out to see what it was. I thought, "oh. Hehe, OH! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Your tiny car was actually below my line of sight." :-D
[smg id=7978 type=preview align=center caption="road rage 02"]

That's a Sandking, like the one I drove in the pic above. Bloody massive car which I just had to get for myself :)
[smg id=7979 type=preview align=center caption="cars 003"]

PZ

That's an impressive rig - where did you get it?

Stiku

They drive around the LS country side. Its a great target practice for the Minigun.

Art Blade

Indeed, I picked it up somewhere in the area where Trevor lives.

Here you can see it in relation to other cars and a bit farther away. It is definitely a big car :-D The windscreen is even higher than the one of the Insurgent ??? :)

[smg id=7980 type=preview align=center caption="cars 004"]

Binnatics

Just make sure you don't get these racing wheels under it, like your friend did. The off road wheels look much more appropriate  ^-^ :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

the thing is, he said it didn't change anything on it (yet) which means he found a tricked-out version. I only saw a common version driving around, nicked it, and then tuned it.

Stiku

The fleeca heist elite challenge.
50k more when you complete the Elite challenge. so the total per person will be 121880 bucks.
We did this challenge 6 times with Binn today, and succesfully did the elite challenge 5 times.  >:D

Spoiler

Also bought the Conquetta, and fully tuned it just for this Heist, to get from the apartment to the Lester garment factory.  8)
Conquetta

This is how one of my garages looks like:
Garage

Also this is how Trevor woke up today  :o:
Trevah

OWGKID

:-X :-D :laugh:

I found Trevor drunk in his garden and throwing grenades  :o :laugh:
LEGACY

fragger

:laugh:

Sounds like one of those bogans that used to live across the street from me (substitute empty beer cans for grenades)

OWGKID

:laugh: LOL Was it LIVE grenades?  >:D :o
LEGACY

Art Blade

lol, he meant it the other way around: those neighbours threw beer cans, not grenades (that was Trevor) :-D

OWGKID

LEGACY

Dweller_Benthos

So, do you have to own a garage to store custom cars in? I did a little paintjob on a car last night, parked it next to the other car under Trevor's condo, went out, came back, the other car (a dune buggy) was still there, but the car with custom paint was gone?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

OWGKID

Nope, but if you want more vehicles to store, you need to buy a garage. I guess you have suffered from the "vehicle randomly disappear" glitch  :-(
LEGACY

Art Blade

those garages ($30k per garage and character) hold up to four cars and can be bought once you've reached a certain point in the story (takes a bit but you'll be notified)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I see the garage icon on the maps, but I mean the normal garage that each character has. Franklin has the one out back next to the dog house, and I can cram a car and a motorcycle in there, and they both stay from one game to the next. Under the condo Trevor lives in, there's room for a few cars. I had a decent sports car and a couple dune buggies in there, that stayed from one session to the next. Then I customized one dune buggy and the sports car and came back and they were both gone. So without a purchased garage, custom cars go away?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

as far as I can tell, those garages that belong to a house only hold two vehicles by default. You may cram more in but as you noticed they may vanish.

Tags:
🡱 🡳