Details Gallery

Started by JRD, May 13, 2009, 01:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Art's post made me thought about a picture gallery of fine details we find in FC2....
The DEAGLE pic should be the first...

[smg id=487]

But I want to add a screenshot of the 30 years old whisky mercs drink: Pollak Connection!

[smg id=488]

And I also took the liberty of adding D_B's Milky Way.... Axios can take a screnshot of the Big Bear and post it here...

[smg id=375]

There are many others scattered around, so if you find one already posted, re-post it here, or if you find any other detail not yet mentioned... this is the place...  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

thank you JRD :)

This is a very nice idea of you, details are just great in this game... a promising topic  :-X

[smg id=381]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Great idea guys, now I have yet something else to do in the game!   :-X

spaceboy

This is probably going to be a topic you PCers will have to populate.  Coming from the PS2 to the PS3 I'm hella-impressed with the graphics, but it doesn't seem to match the detail in the PC version for these little gems. 

Of course, it could just be me and my lack of observational skills -you can ask DKM2 about that  :P
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Probably so, spaceboy, it is so easy to capture screen images with the PC - anywhere you are, you can simply push a button and you have an image recorded - really cool - of course, when you build your new PC...

Dweller_Benthos

Neat, I wonder if it says "Wilson" on the soccer ball, have to go back and look.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

If then you find a bloody handprint on it, perhaps Tom Hanks isn't far either.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I didn't know until now FC2 indeed uses M-67 hand grenades... read for yourselves.

[smg id=495]

spaceboy

this is an incredible thread,  I'm loving the detail.

I wonder if the tires on the trucks have a brand?
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

same here...

well, look what we got...

Canadian Water Pumps in Africa LOL

[smg id=496]

Art Blade

btw, the tires have no brand I recognise, just some imprinted stuff as far as I recall.

But, examine this clock (found at the fort in Leboa)

It's not 1-12 hours... LOL

[smg id=497]

JRD

Here is one I already posted in the "Post a line" thread

[smg id=185]

NO TRESPASSING:
Violators will be shot: survivors wil be shot again!

I just love the sentence.......  ;D

Art Blade

hehe yeah  :-X I like that pic, funny  ;D

Here's two books... Brockhaus and Shakespeare LOL

[smg id=498]

[smg id=499]

JRD

Man.. good literature, good liquor... who those mercs think they are???

Art Blade

Don't worry... just shoot 'em  ;D

DKM2

Quote from: Art Blade on May 14, 2009, 11:36:12 AM
well, look what we got...

Canadian Water Pumps in Africa LOL

yeah, I remember those..
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

retiredgord

Geez..it brings back bad memories of me as a kid using one of those in the snow.  (not really but thought I'd give you guys some more material to w@&k with)
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Fantastic detail posts guys - great job!   :-X

Art Blade

JRD, this is a better place for those pics, you were right  ;D :-X

[smg id=555]
Assault Truck going 100km/h

[smg id=556]
Assault Truck 2

[smg id=557]
Buggy 1

[smg id=558]
Buggy 2

[smg id=559]
Liberty 1

[smg id=560]
Wrangler going 60 mph

[smg id=561]
Wrangler 2

[smg id=562]
Datsun (not driving, yet "10" mph? I knew they cheated  ;)

[smg id=563]
Datsun going 65mph (hmm... -10=55?  ;D )

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on May 17, 2009, 02:49:15 PM
[smg id=561]
Wrangler going 60 mph

Well, look what we got....

Art Blade

hahaha! Maybe I should have written "merc, going AAaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh"  ;D

PZ

haha, yeah, good one!  This morning I cleared out the southwest Bowa safe house using just my buggy - ran over all three - kind of fun actually, using the vehicle as a weapon!

Art Blade

just happened upon a large truck

[smg id=592]

[smg id=593]
takes its time but goes over 100!

PZ

In the top image, that looks like the cross hair of the AS50 - cool

Art Blade

it is, it does magnify best.

Tags:
🡱 🡳