Details Gallery

Started by JRD, May 13, 2009, 01:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on June 19, 2009, 09:58:18 PM
HAHAHA!!! now that's proper funny, PZ  :-X :-X :-X
lol, you got me started thinking about these kinds of images when you posted "your feet"!  ;D

Art Blade

man, now I'm chuckling even harder  ;D I like the pic "nah, it's nothing" in the previous post of yours, lol... did you set him on fire or is it the launch of that RL? Looks funny... I often laughed about that "nah, it's nothing"  ;D

you mean those? I changed the boots, since Ricamundo commented on the trainers being the fugliest shoes he saw lol
[smg id=812]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

He just launched a rocket while his "friend" uttered that nonsense.  Other laughable times for instance, are when fires are threatening to engulf the entire area (barrels and tanks exploding, fires everywhere...) and some fool asks if we've heard about Ned...

PZ

lol, here's another one I recently heard for the first time - a conversation between two mercs when they realize the fight is on (I don't recall the exact words, but paraphrasing):

• Merc 1: "Hey, you go out there and I'll cover you..."
  • Merc 2: "Are you nuts???  You go out there and I'll cover YOU... how about that???" (the really funny part was hearing the incredulity in Merc 2's voice!)

Art Blade

yeah, I heard those when my level of ah, what's it, not sickness, the other one... rose to something like 3 or 4... reputation I think it was (sorry, a little confused due to ArmA2)

Also funny, during merc wars, one got in the line of fire and they went like

- get the hell out of my way!
- sorry man!

lol
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I found a diamond briefcase near a GP in Bowa that had a bunch of passports lying nearby.  I was on the PS3 so I didn't get a chance to take a screen capture, but i did notice that there seemed to be two different kinds.  One that read "Passport" and another that read "Passeport"

TheFishlord

Quote from: PZ on July 18, 2009, 07:28:30 PM
I found a diamond briefcase near a GP in Bowa that had a bunch of passports lying nearby.  I was on the PS3 so I didn't get a chance to take a screen capture, but i did notice that there seemed to be two different kinds.  One that read "Passport" and another that read "Passeport"

That the one with the pile of burning passports? IIRC the red ones say Pirates Vs. Ninjas and the blue ones say UBISOFT FTW or something to that effect.

PZ

Thanks TheFishlord - I wondered what the passports read because I could not make it out on the PS3.  :-X

fragger

Found a couple of detail things

[smg id=1103]

One of my favourite albums - "The Best of LOS 3 dell rio"!

fragger

And another one:

[smg id=1104]

Don't know what this stuff is, it looks like it says "SOUPE AUX SIRMS". Mmmm!

JRD

Excellent findings fragger...
Los 3 del Rio are one of my favourites groups here in Brazil... good memories from my youth  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

fragger

Finally:

[smg id=1105]

"Oom pa pa, oom pa pa..."

fragger

Quote from: JRD on July 31, 2009, 07:46:33 PM
Los 3 del Rio are one of my favourites groups here in Brazil... good memories from my youth  8)

;) Cheers, JRD! Glad I could take you back!  ;D

PZ

Great details caps fragger!   :-X

If that is one of the players that is playing music in the game so the question: is the music playing actually Los 3 del Rio?

fragger

Good question PZ, I had music turned off and it didn't occur to me to find out. Next time! Btw, it was in Port Selao.

Art Blade

the music they play on the FC2 "radio" between Reuben's interviews and political announcements is interesting - does anyone know anything about it? (I don't think it's los 3 del rio)

Art Blade

Quote from: TheFishlord on July 19, 2009, 09:09:19 AM
Quote from: PZ on July 18, 2009, 07:28:30 PM

That the one with the pile of burning passports? IIRC the red ones say Pirates Vs. Ninjas and the blue ones say UBISOFT FTW or something to that effect.

[smg id=1416 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1417 align=center width=400]

PZ

Nice passport photos!  :-X

spaceboy

I love the extent they took to put in the details.  Those images on the "Ubisoft" passport are probably of developers I'd bet.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

retiredgord

I like the one that reads "Pirates VS Ninjas" It's under the seal above Passeport
The other is UBISOFT ELITE.  Nice pat on their back but better for us cuz someone here noticed.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

[smg id=1457 align=center width=400]

Seen him so many times, but only now had the idea to scan him... the sniper at Port Selao :)

PZ

Sniper at the main town?  Where is he found - I don't seem to recall seeing a sniper.

Great pic by the way  :-X

Art Blade

cheers :) Usually he is down the road near the clinic - if you are in front of the clinic, I mostly see him to the right. He just walks around there.

PZ

I get it - he's one of the town guys,  Being a bit dense, I thought that you meant that this was a sniper that was active at his trade  ;D

Art Blade

that is exactly why I took that pic - he must be active, else the monocular wouldn't turn green :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳