This is my gun.....

Started by Dweller_Benthos, May 06, 2009, 04:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Saw a video of a car parked quite legally, then along came a truck and crew, towed the car away, and painted new handicapped markings on the spot. The owner came back to an empty spot marked handicapped and looked a bit confused. No joke, either, from what I remember, the city actually changed the status of the parking spot while it was occupied.

Here it is

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/israel-handicapped-spot-car-towed_n_2632322.html
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

what the.. ??? incredible. :D

However, cool find  :-D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

I came across this recently and no one ever followed up with more of the back story behind Prosper's blindness.

Quote from: PZ on May 06, 2009, 07:33:09 AM
Same here - I started a PC game some time ago and started taking pics of the faction officials - forgot all about it until you I saw your post.  I've an interesting one with Prosper Kouassi exhibiting a characteristic I've not noticed before.

EDIT:
Many of might have already discovered this, but Prosper is blind in his right eye:
[smg id=376]

There is a conversation I've heard a few times about Prosper between two at ease mercs in town.

I can't remember it exactly but it went along the lines:

merc 1 - What's up with the Chief? I can never tell where he's looking, it really creeps me out.

merc 2 - Don't say anything bad about him around me.  He's a good guy, Dr Koussi (sp?) got that when he was digging a live grenade out of a guy's body (leg?).  He's OK in my book.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Sounds like a very reasonable analysis considering the conversation, mandru  :-X

Art Blade

nice one, going to keep my ears peeled for that one.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳