Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 02, 2014, 07:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

:-D @ PZ

I thought there might be marbles in it. In case someone lost them and you found them, that's where to chuck them as soon as possible so you don't go nuts. ^-^

nice find, fragger :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Ta :)

Good answer PZ, lol :laugh: I was thinking it might be Jason Brody's cojones, or whatever part of him Citra chopped off >:D

nexor

I suspect PZ took a peek   8-X   could very well be brains from a monkey   :lamp:  destination UBI offices.......

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

:laugh:

Nice signature btw, Fragger :-X :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

fragger

nexor

[smg id=7733 type=preview align=center caption="FarCry4 sc6"]

Had a nice little get together at the Boss man's fort today, the party was a bit rough for some of the guys  :-D

Art Blade

mandru

:-D  :-X +1

Now if you can get them all to high kick in unison the Rockettes in New York City will have some serious competition.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Top screenie, nex +1  :laugh: :-X

nexor

Thanks guys   :-X ;D
Pity I couldn't get them all lined up, the tally would have been about double   :-D
The first lot plus the bunch who arrived in the first two choppers and later two more choppers were all gone by the time I got the last guy  :-D

fragger

Yep, those rapidly biodegradable dead guys really throw a spanner in the creative works :-()

PZ

:laugh: :-X

Reminds me of the OWG pics a few of you did some years ago +1 from me as well  :)

nexor

Thanks PZ, tell you, It was a dandy of a ruckus   :-D

mandru

I've been taking screenshots all along in FC4 using both the "Print Screen" button combined with the camera and with out.  But today when I tried to find where they were being stored it looks like the file has been hidden somewhere that I can't find.

What is the click path you guys are using to view your screencaps?  ????
- mandru

nexor

I only use fraps for both clips and screencaps, fraps has a default folder in C drive, but you can create a folder anywhere on the pc, I've relocated mine to an unused 1.34TB HDD

fragger

mandru, if you're playing online you can use F12 to capture a screenie and it will be saved in C:/Users/<your PC username>/My Pictures/Uplay/Far Cry© 4. But if you're playing offline, F12 won't do anything (yet another wonderful Ubisoft "feature" ::)). Why this works online but not offline, I don't know. It's ridiculous considering that the images are still saved to your PC when you're online, although I think it may also save to a Uplay cloud if you're online. If you're offline and thus the game can't contact the cloud, F12 simply refuses to take the picture. Dumbness.

PrntScrn will only grab one image at a time, which it stores in your PC's "clipboard". Each time you hit PrntScrn it overwrites the currently stored clipboard image. The only way to save each image is to Alt+Tab to the desktop after hitting PrntScrn, open an image file viewer such as IrfanView (or have it open already), do a "paste from clipboard" or just paste (Ctrl+V), then save that image wherever you want to put it. It's a cumbersome workaround, but it should w@&k.

I haven't tried fraps myself, but it might be worth your while to have a look at that if you prefer to play FC4 offline. Since some of the other guys here use it and seem happy with it, I'm thinking about giving it a go myself.

PZ

I'm one that likes Fraps - half the cost of one game, and allows super simple screen captures and videos

mandru

I guess all those screenshots I thought I'd captured are lost.  I don't know why UBI changed it.  It's too bad.  ???

I had a great shot of one of Min's private guard "heavies" tossed so that he was sitting up against a wall between two body targets at a fortress' shooting range.  Vertically coming down the white wall directly over his head I'd etched with a Buzzsaw an "O" and a "W" and then on his bright red chest plate armor I had inscribed the "G".

Sorry to have lost that.  :-(
- mandru

PZ

Dang, mandru, that would have been perfect.  :-X

mandru

It was quite lovely.  I'm terribly disappointed.

For anyone burning the OWG sig into a screenshot I would highly recommend the buzzsaw.  ^-^
- mandru

Art Blade

I use steam's screenshots. Works with any game on steam.  :)
[smg id=7734 type=preview align=center caption="lone party"]

OWGKID

Someone on the PCMR subreddit found this on a vehicle's bumper  :laugh: :-()

http://i.imgur.com/CMtbFWY.jpg]http://i.imgur.com/CMtbFWY.jpg

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳