Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 02, 2014, 07:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on December 30, 2014, 03:05:24 PM
PZ, in FC4 you don't have buddies.

Oh yes, I know, but that i why it is on a wishlist -  wish it could be a buddy much like the dog in Fallout  :-()

Art Blade

you'd have to throw in a few boars for him to catch and take away for dinner. :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

PZ knows all about boars ;) >:D

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

including how to pilot them  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

LOL, Art, I've seen eagles carrying things off but could never get close enough to get a good pic or video. Nice catch.

And here's a few I took, mostly the details type:

If I read this correctly, it's saying that reading the warning may limit legal options, so it should be ignored? lol

[smg id=7608 type=preview align=center caption="Ignore this warning"]

hmmmm.... it seems when I upload images it reduces them for some reason? Here's a cropped version so you can read it easier.

[smg id=7612 type=preview align=center]

Our old friend, the conflict diamond, makes an appearance, and mentions Bowa-Seko

[smg id=7609 type=preview align=center caption="Far Cry 2, we miss you"]

And the map found on various tables and such, gives a nice overview of the world.

[smg id=7613 type=preview align=center caption="I knew I should have made a left turn at Albuquerque!"]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

thanks, D_B :-D

And yes, uploaded pictures get a little scrambled server-sided.

Nice catch on the Bowa-Seko description, I only noticed conflict diamonds and sold them without ever reading the description. :)

The warning sign, LOL  :laugh: :-X

PZ

Quote from: fragger on December 31, 2014, 01:28:22 AM
PZ knows all about boars ;) >:D

:laugh: :-X

Maybe I'd need to throw a boat to get them to cooperate  ????

Great finds, D_B - I recall you also did a details topic in the FC2 boards  :-X  +1 for helping me remember the old days

Art Blade

fragger

Nice details, D_B :-X

For once in a FC game, a map found somewhere in the landscape actually matches the game map! About time they got that right :-()

Art Blade

fragger

I don't know what this bizarre-looking thing is supposed to be. Maybe it's a representation of शासक Elvishiva.
[smg id=7671 align=center width=600]

Stupid place for me to leave my gyro - every time I tried to get back into it, I fell down one of the holes.
[smg id=7672 align=center width=600]

Avalanche!!!
[smg id=7673 align=center width=600]

"Guess what I am! Give up? I'm a rocking chair by the fireside!"
[smg id=7674 align=center width=600]

mandru

Nice pics fragger.  :)

Are avalanches a useful game mechanic (in the right conditions) like fire has been in the other FC games or are they only triggered on special occasions with the intent of killing off your character?
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Nice pics, fragger!

That old prune looks somewhat familiar  :angel:

Art Blade

mandru, it's scripted.

PZ, you're starting to worry me.  :-D

PZ

Binnatics

Indeed, I'm afraid you go nuts on this prune 'n raisin thing :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

fragger

lol Binn :laugh:

Quote from: mandru on January 09, 2015, 08:32:53 AM
Are avalanches a useful game mechanic (in the right conditions) like fire has been in the other FC games or are they only triggered on special occasions with the intent of killing off your character?

I wish they could be triggered, but no. There's only the single scripted one, which takes place during the introductory part of the game.

Art Blade

fragger

Pushing the boundaries #2:

Once again I had a go at seeing how close to the edge of the map I could get in a gyro. I actually thought I was in with a chance here:
[smg id=7677 align=center width=600]

Until I landed, got out and tried to walk up there. This is very close to the place where Longinus sends you on the mission into the Himalayas, so I'm assuming that the path you can just make out halfway up the mountain on the right is the one the Sherpa takes you up - even though you don't see that happen. There is a small structure up there which led me to think that maybe I could walk up there, but as you can see I got the "Out of bounds" warning when I tried.

PZ

Nice w@&k, fragger - the experimenting potential seems quite good.  Can't wait for serious modding

Dweller_Benthos

Found out where the trader Sherpa camps out:

[smg id=7678]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

I don't suppose you could pinch the gear out of his pack?

nexor

Nope, once his vulture bait he's like any other dead person

Tags:
🡱 🡳