Raid Mokuba

Started by PZ, March 21, 2009, 08:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Josip Idromeno: Assassinate the Car Salesman

Josip was leaning up against the wall at Mike's and Flora was standing nearby.  As I neared, both tried to attract my attention, but I turned to Josip (hope I didn't offend Flora).  Josip told me that this used car salesman had sold him a lemon, and he wanted me to dispose of this disreputable cad (a bit extreme in my opinion, but anything for a friend...).  After examining my map, I thought the best path from Mike's would be the water route to the guard post south of the bar, then head down the road southeast toward a safe house that I had not unlocked yet.  The day was sunny and bright, about noon-ish.  Had no problems beaching my boat near the guard post, but I needed a vehicle so I made my way up the hill and crouched on a small knoll to the east of the guard post.  Luckily I was wearing a camo suit so none of the mercs saw me.  I first picked off the sniper to the south with my dart, then pulled out the 6P9 to silently do away with as many of the others that I could.  As luck would have it, I managed to off them all with head shots (my lucky day!).

Stole an assault truck and drove southeast toward the canyon leading to the safe house - gorgeous water fall along the way (wish I had a camera).  Continued on the back way into Mokuba after unlocking the safe house, and  set up a sniper position on the edge of town - only had to snipe one merc walking across the wooden bridge with the dart.  Then, crouching low to keep myself as inconspicuous as possible I crept to the door of the shack on the western edge of town.  Inside was the salesman wearing suit and tie, his back to me - careful aim to the back of his head with the 6P9 and the mission was completed.  Walked out  the way I came in intending to make my way back to Mike's to report success to Josip, but the boat that I had beached was stolen, of course (can't trust anyone these days...) so I took a cool swim instead - felt great on the hot African day... Mission complete without ever going loud, nor alerting a single merc - what a satisfying day...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Ricamundo

Wow, a great description of a stealth day time mish. 8)  I haven't done that one yet, but i have Josip as a bud, so maybe next time i wander into Mike's.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

JRD

Excellent description pzrzao.
Mokuba is one of those places you try to avoid, but once you are there, feels so good...
The assassination mission of a well dressed guy is one of a few I managed to do stealthy.
Approached from south, at nght, observed mercs before move in and placed an IED close to the target, moved away to north, close to the guy with a rocket launcher, and pressed the button. Escaped unseen and clean... excellent mission.
Next time I'm in Mokuba to do that mission I'll bring my camera with me.
And yes, you should get yourself a camera.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Thanks for the comments guys - jrderntl, that's a good idea that I'll try next time - I kind of like the remote bombing capabilities of the IEDs, and it would be great fun to get the salesman by that method.

Tags:
🡱 🡳