FC3 detail screencaps

Started by PZ, January 03, 2013, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

Cool, I assume that's paint and not a tattoo? Never heard of white tattoo ink before, but then I'm the farthest thing from an expert on tattoos.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I called it war paint not a tattoo because I haven't heard of white tattoo ink either and I am as far from an expert on tattoos as you are  :) Unfortunately we can't ask Michael Jackson any more about getting black skin white.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on April 17, 2013, 08:07:51 AM
Cool, I assume that's paint and not a tattoo? Never heard of white tattoo ink before, but then I'm the farthest thing from an expert on tattoos.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was actual white ink.... I've seen the weirdest colour combos on tattoos ????
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Before you torture Riley you'll pass a guard who is watching some sort of "best of Jason Brody's crew getting captured" programme. After a short while the screen blurs and shows whirling stripes so you better watch it the moment you enter the cellar of Hoyt's mansion.

[smg id=5879 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0615"]

fragger

I have noticed that, it's well done 8)

Btw, have you noticed where the guy who's watching that has his right hand? Sick puppy...

Art Blade

PZ

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on February 28, 2013, 08:15:11 AM
Yeah, looking at it in game, leads to think it says "Herp derp" which would be funny.

you were spot on, I found evidence on a jet ski that proves it :)
[smg id=5904 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0761"]

Dweller_Benthos

I just saw that on a jet ski a day or two ago, took a screen, but haven't posted it yet, so there you go.
D_B

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳