New gameplay, interview, screenshots

Started by ninzza, August 15, 2012, 01:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninzza

JRD

As the whisky chap would say: "Keep scouting"   8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

ninzza

Hey JRD, where have you been ? Welcme back

JRD

Thamks ninzza... I missed you lot too!

My gaming rig was going through a tough moment of its life....   ::)

And my real life was also very busy, you know... real life sucks (but the graphics are great)  :-()
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Quote from: ninzza on August 15, 2012, 01:19:00 PMPS. Just noticed I got the new title  :-X ;D

you've got that title for a few months now  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

Now, I like the idea of stampedes  :-X I do hope that those markers above enemies can be disabled somewhere in te menu options though.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

Quote from: Art Blade on August 16, 2012, 09:12:47 AM
now we got you a title, too  ^-^
Sir Gamealot  :laugh: I like it! Reminds me of my Guest ID for the World SF con at Brighton in '87 when the Brighton group went as knights of the round table - mine was 'Sir Wiggin deBeer'
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

ninzza

Quote from: Art Blade on August 15, 2012, 08:06:39 PM
you've got that title for a few months now  :-()
Really. Thanks  :)

lol@ Sir Gamealot  :laugh:

PZ

The "Blade" is our resident name assigner - give him a little time to know you , and he'll certainly come up with a humdinger  >:D

Jim di Griz

And it certainly fits - good gift there Art  :-X and thanks  :)

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳