E3 new trailer and gameplay!

Started by ninzza, June 04, 2012, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninzza

PZ

Looking great  :-X  I like the jungle sounds and music which are reminiscent of FC2.  It was cool to see the tigers attacking!  The flame thrower merc seemed to be a challenge but a grenade and knife ended up taking him out easier than I thought.

All in all, I really don't care to wish my life away, but I am looking forward to the end of the year.  :-X

mandru

Too cool!  This is going to be great.  8)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Is looking fantastic 8) I just hope there isn't too much scripting.

Glad to see the run and slide move is still in, I always liked that one :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

mandru

I did hear on E3 that there would be a World Builder utility as well so we'll have to wait to see if if it is purely PVP or if enemy worlds can be crafted that can be tackled via cooperative team play.
- mandru

Art Blade

it's been a while I played any co-op game with more than two players at once and I'm not talking "MP" game. Nice :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

mandru

So we've now been given double confirmation (developer and Vaas) in this clip that the hot chick is Vaas' sister.  ???
- mandru

PZ

I'm looking forward to the potential of cooperative play, especially now that I have reasonable Internet  >:D

The only thing that has me concerned is the insanity part.  Normally I like cold and calculating, not insanity.  ????

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on June 05, 2012, 08:19:14 PMNormally I like cold and calculating

sounds pretty insane  :-D

ninzza

mandru

That cooperative play gets pretty frantic in the 2nd example if you've got a team with no concept of zone coverage or avoiding jumping in front of someone else's line of fire.  ???

Everyone pick and area, find your best cover and keep it swept 'fer crying out loud!  :D

Oh yeah, and once again nice finds ninzza.  :-X
- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳