Interview with FC3's narrative director at Gamescom

Started by ninzza, August 16, 2011, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

PZ, if I remember correctly you use the PS3 with headphones early morning/late night while in bed so as to not disturb your wife.  That seems to me to be a fairly significant measure of genuine value usage and a loss of access that cuts pretty sharply into your routine.

May I suggest a strategy?

If you get a good current version of the PS3 (a bundled game you want is a bonus) and then at a time when the PS4 splashes you can upgrade leaving you the option of gifting someone who would really like that with that still fully functional PS3.

No, I'm not waiting in line (you know I'm pure PC  ;D).  I was thinking a grandchild, nephew, niece or someone along those lines.  Someone who it could potentially knock their socks off from the excitement of receiving it.

Just a thought.   :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Binnatics

Good thought there Mandru!! :-X
I was also thinking of waiting until a nice title shows up... surely probable they make a combination of the hardware with the new title  ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Excellent idea, mandru - you just gave me the excuse I needed!  :-()

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me  :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳