Far Cry 2 Missions Checklist (PDF)

Started by PZ, March 31, 2009, 01:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Far Cry 2 Missions Checklist (PDF)

Description: Fellow gamer DKM2 created this marvelous checklist that is useful for anyone that plays FC2.  Check it out, this one is a "must have" by your side when playing.

you can go straight to the download :)

link updated.

wexer9

nexor

Thanks DKM2,   :-X   I should have thought of this brilliant idea the second time I played FC2,  specialy with the diamonds, wouldn't have wasted time running around looking for diamonds I've already collected,   :D       there are a few diamond locations that don't mark the spot on your map after collecting........... :-()

fragger

Quote from: nexor63 on December 02, 2010, 02:27:54 AM
there are a few diamond locations that don't mark the spot on your map after collecting........... :-()

Do you mean the ones that are found at Guard Posts, the one at the SE Bus Stop in Leboa and another one at the Port Selao marina? The little blue diamonds get hidden under the location icons at those places. I found that if you keep your map out and watch it as you move around, sometimes you'll see the diamond symbol blink on and off within the icon, somewhat erratically.

It was while searching for a map of the diamond locations that I originally came to OWG. There's no way in the world I would have found half of them without Dweller_Benthos' excellent maps :-X

nexor

Yep, those are the ones, and yes, trying to find diamonds is what brought me to OWG.........thanks DB  :-X

Dweller_Benthos

Heh, no problem....

The one thing about the check list, I have no idea what those mission titles mean, like "Fool's Errand" eh? I need a description like "the one where you have to go to XXX and get YYY and kill ZZZ" but since I'm pretty much long past playing FC2 now (dang it Minecraft!!!) it doesn't really matter.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

nexor

I might be able to assist on that on, just finished BBC2 and started a new game of FC2...

Tags:
🡱 🡳