Dogon village assassination

Started by deadman1, August 02, 2009, 01:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I did the "suit" assassination mission for Nasreen again this morning, but as usual, things went differently than I thought they would.  I took the mission from Nasreen at Mike's, then took the bus to the northeast stop.  From there, I took the Datsun, raced it down the road toward where I knew the GLAT mercs would be patrolling - sure enough they assaulted me.  However, for some reason, they ran in the wrong direction, so I hopped into their rig and drove away.  ^+-+

One of them took the Datsun and started chasing me, with the resulting Datsun dummy fun of starting, stopping, when he gets out, start driving again, etc.  ^+-+

After finishing with that merc (the other one had chased us on foot), I went to the safe house that is just east of the Dogon village area - the safe house with the short driveway off the main road.  Actually, I went past the safe house to drive off-road toward the fiver area east of Dogon.  From there, I walked toward the village coming in from the north.

It was night time as I made my way up the rock stairs intending to side step anyone along the way.  One merc was walking toward me so I hid behind a building until he passed.  Further up the trail was another, but he was sitting by the side of the trail, so the 6P9 whispered it's breath of death.  Surprisingly, I found another merc way up the trail near the area where you find a predecessor tape, but again the 6P9 metered out it's song.

Finally, making my way along the trail through the ruins, I stopped on a high sniper hide well above the village - from there, the suit met his untimely end.  While there, it was a challenge to take out mercs silently without alerting the others.

Tags:
🡱 🡳