Journal Entry: An assassination in Mosate Selao

Started by Dweller_Benthos, March 29, 2009, 02:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Got a tip via cell call about someone who seriously needed to be inhumed (killed). From the GPS tracker planted on him, I found he was currently in Mosate Selao, right in the middle of town. Decided to use the same tactic I had in Sefapane - load a vehicle with explosives, drive it as close to the target as I could, get away a safe distance and BOOM!.

I rolled into town and found a Jeep parked along the side of the road. Too bad, nice vehicle to use in such a destructive manner, but what can you do? You use what's on hand. I carefully planted a couple of pounds of explosives on the thing and drove it around town. They had most of the streets blocked, but I found one that was just a bit wider and drove the Jeep through. More luck, the target was standing in the street having a smoke and looking at the stars. Well, he'd soon be seeing stars, for sure. I parked the Jeep right across the street from him, non-chalantly got out, closed the door, even locked it to make it look good, gave my victim a courteous nod and sauntered away, fingering the remote detonator in my pocket the whole time.

Got back to my truck and flipped the switch. The sky lit up beyond the buildings and all hell broke loose. They didn't know what hit them. I started the engine and drove away into the night.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳