DLC

Started by spaceboy, April 27, 2010, 09:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

here's a little vid I took - This was a Ular boy mission and my quarry was about to get away.  i had called the BM to deliver this launcher during the mission since I thought this joker crusing around like this was a perfect use for this new item.  ba$t@rd was about to get away too... (I foolishly was hitting the grenade button in my excitement with me new toy)

[smg id=2265 type=av]
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

hehe space, don't we all know that, hitting the wrong buttons at the right time  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I was doing a military installation - the one that is on an island shaped like an inverted horseshoe east of the main island, and is filled with fuel tanks and angry govmen.  There were so many govmen that my sub machine gun ran out of ammo leaving me with a secondary grenade launcher and the multi-lock launcher.  After I ran out of grenades, I had to resort to the rocket launcher, and it sure came in handy as a large group of govmen raced toward my position.

One thing - it appears to w@&k somewhat like a Carl-G in that once the target is locked, it remains on the proper path.  I recalled someone on the official forum complaining that it does not do that - what is your experience?

Art Blade

I may be a couple years late but hey..

I just purchased ALL DLC for JC2 as a special offer package for total €1.19 :-D :-X

Now I too got all the fun stuff you guys were enjoying back then.  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

that's what I thought  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳