Killing a Colonel - LIKE A BOSS

Started by JRD, August 08, 2012, 04:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Yesterday I fired JC2 to have some openworld chaotic fun... I ended up flying to a military base up in the mountains in the SW area of the map... can't remember the name of the place but it has a long runway from where a Jaguar fighter and a massive Bering I-86DP take off from time to time.

Needless to say I highjacked one of them - the Bering I-86DP - and flew out of it. As I was taking off, I saw the tag of a Colonel just down at the end of the runway.......

>:D  8)

After leaving the SAMs behind I turned back to where the colonel was...... I didn't even aim too carefully as I knew the size of the bomb I was flying.....

Man it was massively funny to see that huge flying mastodon exploding and taking the colonel, his crew and all trees and whatever else was there in a 500 meter radius as the COMPLETE MISSION message popped in my screen!!!! Oh what a violent fun!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

:laugh: :-X
I haven't tried that method yet!

Art Blade

JRD, :laugh: Here, get a :-X for that! Most excellent  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

I just used the same idea from back in the day in Leboa-Seko, when I used to stick as many IEDs as I was carrying to a jeep, drive to a guardpost, jump out of it in time to detonate and see the fireworks!!  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Quote from: JRD on August 09, 2012, 05:03:13 PM
I just used the same idea from back in the day in Leboa-Seko, when I used to stick as many IEDs as I was carrying to a jeep, drive to a guardpost, jump out of it in time to detonate and see the fireworks!!  ;D

I recall that you were one of the first to report that method in FC2!

Tags:
🡱 🡳