Things to do in Pala and Mosate you may not have seen before

Started by Art Blade, October 23, 2014, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

edit: added "and Mosate" to subject

Alright.. I thought I'll show you some stuff I just came up with. Mercs allowed me to act like this without considering it a violation of the cease-fire. :-D

Good old Pala.. still a bit dirty but also still fun.
[smg id=7259 type=preview align=center caption="pala001"]
[smg id=7260 type=preview align=center caption="pala002"]
[smg id=7261 type=preview align=center caption="pala003"]
[smg id=7262 type=preview align=center caption="pala004"]
[smg id=7263 type=preview align=center caption="pala005"]
The next pics show first an enhanced version so you can actually see what is special, followed by the original pic so you can see it really is there.  :-D
[smg id=7264 type=preview align=center caption="pala006a"]
[smg id=7265 type=preview align=center caption="pala006b"]
[smg id=7266 type=preview align=center caption="pala007a"]
[smg id=7267 type=preview align=center caption="pala007b"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Cool - did you try to run one of them over?  >:D

Art Blade

I was very tempted :-D But in order to get the screenshots done with something still recognisable as a car, on the contrary, I had to be extra careful not to accidentally run them over. I nearly did once, he was already complaining  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on October 23, 2014, 03:18:13 PM
.... I nearly did once, he was already complaining  :-D

:laugh:  if you hit him he would have uttered "aaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggg" and all his friends, both UFLL and APR would have come after you like flies on stink (I love the sounds they make)

Art Blade

"We don't know where he is!" -- "Who? Where who is?"  :laugh:

PZ

The merc lines are priceless; I still laugh under certain circumstances!

mandru

A nice trick that, getting a car into Pala.  :laugh:

The only way I ever managed something similar to that was to back ATs up to one of the entrances and plant a pile of IEDs under their front bumpers and air drop them in.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

cheers  :-D I found a barricade that actually allows for a car to slip through, so it's not really a trick but still, I know what you mean.. I hadn't managed that "trick" before despite wanting to.  :-()

Don't ask.. driving up the stairs let alone getting that junk-heap car around the corner of the staircase.. it wasn't just as easy.  :-D

fragger

Nice parking job :laugh: :-X

I thought I was good at getting vehicles into unlikely places - you're gonna make me w@&k to maintain my standing :-D

Art Blade

PZ

I don't think I ever managed to get a vehicle into Pala, but I did w@&k an ATV past the barricades into Mosate Selao.  I used the God mode cheat and started running down the mercs in town

Art Blade

surprise coming up :-D
[smg id=7268 type=preview align=center caption="mosate001"]
[smg id=7269 type=preview align=center caption="mosate002"]
[smg id=7270 type=preview align=center caption="mosate003"]
[smg id=7271 type=preview align=center caption="mosate004"]
[smg id=7272 type=preview align=center caption="mosate005"]
[smg id=7273 type=preview align=center caption="mosate006"]
[smg id=7274 type=preview align=center caption="mosate007"]
[smg id=7275 type=preview align=center caption="mosate008"]

Art Blade

by the way, I did it so fragger wouldn't beat me to it.  >:D And because it was fun. ;)

In case you're wondering: I found a way through barricades, so no cheating regarding getting the cars into both Pala and Mosate.

However, Mosate was way too crowded and mercs wouldn't make room for the cars so it was virtually inevitable to accidentally run one of them over. In order to get all cars in place, I used the ignoreplayer cheat.

PZ

Now, that is impressive!

You've your w@&k cut out, fragger!

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

PZ

My pleasure - let me know if it does not w@&k properly - I can upload a 4% game which should have all the proper toggles set so you only need to start the game in regular mode.

Art Blade

I reckon you were replying to this post/topic but thanks for uploading your mod, going to test it :) :-X

PZ

Yes, but evidently the upload module automatically posts a topic - I did not do that one.  :-D

fragger

You're killing me here, Art! God knows how I can top that... Maybe I'll just admit defeat and be done with it :-()

Art Blade

fragger! Dis ain't no fight, gawd damnit!  :laugh: You're not defeated and I didn't win, it's just that both of us keep trying to surprise ourselves and, by sharing our joy, the rest of the guys :)

If you think I'm better, let me be your inspiration. As you have been inspiring me. And thank you for your appreciation of what I did here :) :-X

And lol, PZ  :laugh: :-X

fragger

TheStranger

@Carpark

So the Jackal lied about selling carparts in the interview with Ruben.  :-D

Art Blade

No. The cars are being fixed up with weapon parts.  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳