Light up the Pala skyline at night...

Started by PZ, March 31, 2009, 11:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I love this night time photo of Pala being attacked with an RPG at night...
[smg id=3]

spearhead_22

Don't knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and...run! He hates it. :)

Dweller_Benthos

I'll have to see if I can get some decent shots with the moon in them, that last couple I tried didn't come out so well...
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Glad you like the photo - I can't take credit though - this one I found on the net somewhere.  D_B mentioned one time that he thought that the image was enhanced - I tend to agree.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I don't ever remember seeing the moon that bright and clear, though I never really thought to notice. I usually don't do any funny business with my screenshots, but if I have one taken at night that's really dark, I'll brighten it up so it's easier to see.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I've watched the moon quite a bit (hmmmm, "lunatic" springs to mind). It seems to travel like the sun: pops up at dusk, darkish, travels all across the sky and sinks down the other side at dawn, again darkish. As far as I know the moon is only that bright when it's just in the middle of the night, so to speak, at high moon. With a moon depicted in the screenie, that low, it should be beige/yellowish.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳